Not the Email I Was Looking For

Good evening all, I have just received an email about my 2022 F250 KRU order, this is the only email I've received since the order confirmation. Definitely not the email I was looking for. My dealer has allocations for April and I am "next-in-line" at the dealership so I'm hoping they will resume scheduling next week and I will get picked up. Just curious if anyone has gotten the same email before or if this is in direct relation to the unexpected April shortage. Thanks!

FordNews.png

I just got this one too. It got me really stoked when I saw it come through but then it crushed my dreams haha. When did you order? I placed mine on 02/03, I wonder if these just go out automatically after waiting a certain amount of time. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nickqw14 said:

I just got this one too. It got me really stoked when I saw it come through but then it crushed my dreams haha. When did you order? I placed mine on 02/03, I wonder if these just go out automatically after waiting a certain amount of time. 

Exactly how I felt opening it haha, placed mine 02/09/2022 !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psmith79 said:

I got the same email last night/this morning. I was excited then disappointed, but at least it is communication. 

I agree, I'm not one to bash them, I know there's nothing they are doing on purpose, obviously the more trucks they make the more money, but it is nice to hear something. 

1 hour ago, CGDonovan said:

I received the same email last night.  Ordered my truck on 2/10/22, so I'm only 2 months in.  

Yeah, I reached out to a friend of mine who I believe ordered in January, he got it as well. I ordered 2/09/22 but I'm at a small dealership so I actually think my truck will come in before his even though he is a month or so ahead of me. Crazy how that works.

2 hours ago, Alex Kreh said:

I agree, I'm not one to bash them, I know there's nothing they are doing on purpose, obviously the more trucks they make the more money, but it is nice to hear something. 

Agreed. I just looked and I placed my order on 2/8/22. 

Ordered F350 CCLB Lariat on 10/21/21. Confirmed on 10/21/21. Nothing from Ford until I got the same email as you on 3/18/22. Most of us 6 month plus orderers received it that day. I think Ford got the hint that its customers were pissed with the lack of communication. Still no VIN or build date for me. Hoping to get lucky and get picked this week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...