Breaking News

9 hours ago, 22 platPstroke said:

My window sticker went from 4/5 to 4/14 just tonight

That doesn't mean anything at all.  Mine changed 12 times (that I know of) between the time it was issued, went into production, built, shipped and then delivered.  The date went forward, it went backward, it stayed the same for a few days, but the truck never paused in the process and in the end I picked up my truck at the dealer 5 days before the Ford projected delivery date.  

22 hours ago, 2022Limited said:

I received a 4/14 sticker after a 9/9/21 order. That was after lots of bouncing around. Hopefully build day of 4/21 holds. 

I ordered 11-9-21. I never got bounced around I did get bumped up a week but my dates have never changed other than that. My brothers truck also identical is not scheduled yet. Mine will be on a trail I think before his is scheduled. Seems like there is no rhyme or reason for the order of operations. 

32 minutes ago, CodyH said:

I ordered 11-9-21. I never got bounced around I did get bumped up a week but my dates have never changed other than that. My brothers truck also identical is not scheduled yet. Mine will be on a trail I think before his is scheduled. Seems like there is no rhyme or reason for the order of operations. 

I ordered mine 10/25. Still no VIN or schedule. getting kinda restless, but I totally understand.....I think...

18 hours ago, wowens79 said:

2 guys that work at KTP posted on a Facebook group that they start back on Tuesday, and 2 of the shifts have mandatory overtime, so sounds like they will be lots of trucks built this week. 

It's a holiday weekend.  We got off Friday and Monday.  As far as the mandatory OT, I will believe it when it happens.  They have cancelled all of them except for 1 this year.

7 hours ago, dwpick1030 said:

I ordered mine 10/25. Still no VIN or schedule. getting kinda restless, but I totally understand.....I think...

My order date was 10/7/21 & I just got my VIN a few days ago with build date of May 23. (Not holding my breath on that build date though)

My mantra through this process has been " Hope for the best & prepare for the worst"