NEWBIE..SORT OF

MIB

Hi ya'll. I think I was here before but don't know what email address I used. My old screen name is taken but it just had to be me. Either way, this is me now.

I've been a Ford fool for a very long time. I took my 1st driver's license test in a 1971 Lincoln Continental. I'm not saying how old the car was. LOL  Since then I've owned 

many vehicles but have always had a Ford product in my stable. At one time I owned a Mustang Speed Shop in California. It was the best way to get mods at a better price.

Well, that's what I told myself. 

At the moment my primary vehicle is a 2018 Lincoln MKT Reserve. I've been trying to replace it for a year. I finally had to give up and order a 2022 Aviator.  I just got a call and

was told my vehicle isn't going to get in before the cut off date. I'm going to have to get a 2023...and oh yeah, they're not going to have the color you ordered.  It was going to match the

new camper I was ordering perfectly. Now I need to change the camper color as well. 

Did I mention I talk too much?  I hope to listen here and find the info I need.

PREVIOUS FORD VEHICLES

2018 Lincoln MKT Reserve;  2017 Lincoln MKC;  2016 F150 Lariat; 2014 Super Duty 250; 2011 F150 Lariat

2011 Mustang GT; 2008 F150 Lariat; 2005 Super Duty F350; 2003 Mustang Mach1; 2001 F350 Dually;

1999 F350 Dually,;1997 F350 Dually; 1995 F150; 1993 E150 Conversion Van. It gets fuzzy from here but

several Mustangs and Lincolns