Maverick ST?

15 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Sure, it could.  Just call it Timberline or Rattler to use the rest of the lineup's nomenclature.

Since they already have an FX4 package, I could see them giving the Maverick the BS Badlands suspension bits and locking diff for a Tremor package. That's my hope at least. 

• Like 3

On 5/12/2022 at 8:02 AM, jcartwright99 said:

Since they already have an FX4 package, I could see them giving the Maverick the BS Badlands suspension bits and locking diff for a Tremor package. That's my hope at least. 

Something like this 

2022-Ford-Maverick-Rattler-Prototype-Spy-Shots-Take-2-November-2021-Exterior-016.jpg

Ford-Maverick-Tremor-Rendering-Exterior-001-front-three-quarters.jpg

Ford-Maverick-Tremor-Rendering-Exterior-002-rear-three-quarters.jpg

24 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

I'd instantly put an order in for one of those if they came out. We'll see when the 2023 order guide comes out in a few months.

given the success of the maverick i think its safe to say we will have multiply extra trims for the maverick in my 23 ,24  

Some people are overthinking this, in other vehicles, ST is used but equally, the new Ranger has a “Sport” trim level which could be applied to the Maverick as a way of linking it to the next biggest Ford truck. Whatever name they choose, I’m sure that it will be appropriate.

Edited by jpd80