What to look for when receiving truck

winkzoot

If you have the bedliner, check to make sure there isn’t overspray all over the truck. Mine had several spots all over it.

Check for cosmetic issues on paint, alignment, fit up, etc. Make sure all plastic and labels have been pulled off.

1 hour ago, winkzoot said:

Picking up m y truck tomorow. Looking for items to check that I might forget while I am there at the dealer. In particular what loose items should I look for like the sleeves for the receiver etc. 

I found this that someone else had posted. I wish I remembered who so I can give them credit.

Pickup Pickup Checklist.pdf

Edited by JC2014
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, winkzoot said:

Dealer is telling me it does not. 

A friend of mine got a 350 DRW last Dec and it was there with the truck. So all I can say is what I saw. He did order it with the ultimate tow package maybe that had something to do with it.

Edited by JC2014

2 hours ago, JC2014 said:

A friend of mine got a 350 DRW last Dec and it was there with the truck. So all I can say is what I saw. He did order it with the ultimate tow package maybe that had something to do with it.

I think I figured it out. I have the gas powered F-250 so I got a 2.5 inch receiver, The F-350 and the diesels get the 3-inch receiver so I am guessing the reducer only comes with the 3-inch version. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, winkzoot said:

I think I figured it out. I have the gas powered F-250 so I got a 2.5 inch receiver, The F-350 and the diesels get the 3-inch receiver so I am guessing the reducer only comes with the 3-inch version. 

There was a thread a month or so ago debating reducer or no reducer.  I grabbed this info from that thread:

Screenshot_20210719-001121_Office Mobile.jpg

Edited by PineNut
  • Like 3