Blazer EV spotted

silvrsvt

On 4/19/2022 at 10:04 AM, silvrsvt said:

Those have to be placeholder lights lol. That said, given the current state of GM design, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the production front end, has the knockoff transformers look that gm seems to love so much.

• 1 month later...

IMO looks more like a station wagon then a cross over...the belt line isn't thick enough 

I get why its being done, but they styling is kind of a miss-the greenhouse is way too busy with all those additional pieces for the windows, so they can go down all the way. 

11 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

IMO looks more like a station wagon then a cross over...the belt line isn't thick enough 

I get why its being done, but they styling is kind of a miss-the greenhouse is way too busy with all those additional pieces for the windows, so they can go down all the way. 

It's also taken from an unrealistic angle that throws off proportions too.

On 6/15/2022 at 10:38 AM, silvrsvt said:

I didn’t think much of it until you pointed it out.  Still looks pretty sharp.

• 1 month later...

As akirby and mackinaw said, exterior styling isn't awful by crossover standards. But Blazer EV still has some styling elements that are ugly, and some others that are boring.

Mustang Mach-E handily beats Blazer EV in the styling department, even though Blazer EV is newer and more advanced technologically.

9 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Interior is really nice, but that exterior is a bit strange. Especially the vent area behind the front wheels

The upcoming new Mustang and the new gen Fords unveiled in China in the past year have a similar dashboard layout (digital instrument cluster side by side with the infotainment screen). I wonder if the Mach E will eventually adopt the same look. 
2022-ford-equator-sport-05-1637547943.jp

Edited by AM222