Gave up on the order process

SRQalldaylong

I had ordered an Expy Max with SPP in early January of this year. After 6 months of being in “Order Confirmed” status, my Ford sales representative told me it was not likely that my order would be built in the 2022 model year, but they have a different Expy on the lot for $10,000 over MSRP. That offer led me to search ford dealer listings of a available Expy’s.
I am happy to report that I am the new owner of a 22 Expy Timberline that was built in April 22, and it was listed below MSRP.

Funny how Ford sent premium builds to dealers for resale while customer orders sit and wait l. Secondly, my Expy came fully built out. No controls were removed such as 2nd row AC controls or 360 camera.

Those of you still waiting, keep searching dealer supplies and maybe you too can skip the ever lengthening order process. 

Edited by SRQalldaylong
Change in status

On 4/22/2022 at 12:21 PM, SRQalldaylong said:

Sounds so silly to be standing by waiting to see when I get to to celebrate moving to “Scheduled for Production” status.

Order confirmed for a Star-white  Expy Limited Max with The Stealth Performance Package on January 21, 2022.

Feels like it time to start adding the year I ordered too in case my delivery roles into 2023.

EC83B552-0B93-4FEE-80DD-A6BAC8214F11.png

I''m two weeks behind you on order date, SPP Black. Really hoping we all hear of scheduling this week for June, of not it pushes another month.