AXZ pricing shown on website

45 minutes ago, skypilotusmc1 said:

I've been searching for a new Lincoln on the AXZ.com site.  I'm a Ford retiree and now it shows me only a "MSRP" price when looking at dealer inventories.  Can anyone help with an explanation please?

I tried looking at AXZ.com and it defaults to an unsecure website with the following error notice... 2022-04-25 03:03:52 (CST) 2 Warning mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) /data/www/art_ms_new/code/db_mysql.php 67 2022-04-25 03:03:52 (CST) 2 Warning mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given /data/www/art_ms_new/code/db_mysql.php 69 A connection to the database could not be established: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

If you're looking for A/X/Z Plan pricing at dealership websites, Dealers are not required to accept "Plan" transactions or show "Plan" prices on their own websites if they do.  

2 hours ago, skypilotusmc1 said:

I've been searching for a new Lincoln on the AXZ.com site.  I'm a Ford retiree and now it shows me only a "MSRP" price when looking at dealer inventories.  Can anyone help with an explanation please?

Weird.  If I log into MyPlan.Ford.com (non-employee/retiree sponsored participant account), browse to Vehicles & Pricing, select a Ford vehicle, and then Search Dealer Inventory, the shop.ford.com/inventory/escape (for instance) shows A/Z Plan pricing.  If I select a Lincoln model, shop.lincoln.com/inventory/corsair (for instance) will only show MSRP.  Also, the Ford site greets me as a Plan participant, whereas the Lincoln site doesn't.

image.thumb.png.89705b391d0614efafd49f6cb80c87b6.png

image.thumb.png.5ff69a027f1bca468faaa94a8cea0b7b.png

Edited by j2sys

It was explained at my Lincoln dealer that Lincoln was the AXZ plan price was not being shown on website due to low vehicle inventory.  To use the AXZ plan price I had to order a new Nautilus when there was an identical Nautilus sitting next to the door.  So I ordered the car.  I was planning on saving for a down payment and by ordering Lincoln allowed me to do this.

Sam

25 minutes ago, skypilotusmc1 said:

It was explained at my Lincoln dealer that Lincoln was the AXZ plan price was not being shown on website due to low vehicle inventory.  To use the AXZ plan price I had to order a new Nautilus when there was an identical Nautilus sitting next to the door.  So I ordered the car.  I was planning on saving for a down payment and by ordering Lincoln allowed me to do this.

Sam

Thats just your dealer not wanting to give you x plan on the in stock vehicle.  They can accept x plan on anything.  Lincoln may have dropped x plan pricing from the website on purpose or it could just be a bug.  Based on past experience I’m going with bug.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, akirby said:

Thats just your dealer not wanting to give you x plan on the in stock vehicle.  They can accept x plan on anything.  Lincoln may have dropped x plan pricing from the website on purpose or it could just be a bug.  Based on past experience I’m going with bug.

They "upgraded" the websites for Ford and Lincoln.  They've "upgraded" the B&P tools.  Even the Ford site no longer shows Plan pricing on the B&P tool past the trim selection screens.  It's all MSRP once you select a trim and start picking your options.  Seems more likely that the websites are just incomplete at this point, launched before they were ready.  *shrug*

50 minutes ago, j2sys said:

They "upgraded" the websites for Ford and Lincoln.  They've "upgraded" the B&P tools.  Even the Ford site no longer shows Plan pricing on the B&P tool past the trim selection screens.  It's all MSRP once you select a trim and start picking your options.  Seems more likely that the websites are just incomplete at this point, launched before they were ready.  *shrug*

Wrong.  The option prices ARE the A/Z-plan numbers.  Compare them to MSRP.

HRG

Maverick AZ.JPG