Seeing more blue window stickers at dealerships

Modit2

I signed up on Ford's website to notify me when new Super Duty pickups become available in my area.

The past few weeks I've started seeing more trucks with blue window stickers.  These are not stripped down XL or XLT models.  They are fairly well optioned Lariats.  Diesel, Lariat value package, upfitter switches, e locker, garage door remote, etc.

Crossing my fingers that it's a sign things are getting better since Ford said they are prioritizing retail orders over stock orders.

1 hour ago, FloralIndustries said:

Perhaps the dealers that are getting stock orders had additional/excess allocations that weren't filled by customer's retail orders.  I believe in that case, a stock order might be picked up for production.

Or none of their retail orders were buildable.

9 hours ago, akirby said:

Or none of their retail orders were buildable.

How are they not buildable, I see on this forum daily people post trucks going into production with every combination of options available, to include all of the supposedly restrained items.

2 hours ago, Kirbdog44 said:

How are they not buildable, I see on this forum daily people post trucks going into production with every combination of options available, to include all of the supposedly restrained items.

There are also priority 2 orders that are 8 months old that can’t be built.  Every week it could be a different part holding up production.