Great Dealers in the USA!

tcritch3

I have mentioned this in previous comments but thought it might be a good idea to start a thread to highlight specific dealers/salesman that are honest and try to help to bring them more business/customers for doing things the right way. I kind of got lucky with my experience but it seems like a wildcard these days. Please post your personal dealer experiences, good or bad! 

I will start with mine.

My dealer was Ken Garff Ford in American Fork, UT and the salesman was Kris Talbot. I ordered on 9/7/21, and didn't get any movement until I dropped the BAP and fifth wheel prep on 1/27/22. Like a miracle, I received my vin number on 2/1/22 for a production week of 3/14/22. The rest of my timeline is in my signature so I won't bore you with the rest of the details. At the time of ordering, they told us that we could get the family discount because my uncle works at the Ken Garff Honda Downtown store ($4800 off MSRP). From the time we ordered to about a month and a half before the truck was supposed to arrive, the manager that offered this price to us, went into a different position within the same dealership. I had my concerns that we would still get the discount, but they still honored that handshake agreement we had (nothing was in writing) and just applied it to our purchase agreement. I also mentioned price protection to Kris previous to the truck arriving since it had been almost 8 months from order to delivery and he said that they were working on it weeks before the truck was supposed to arrive and that they would make it happen, not a fight at all about it. They also offered to give us employee pricing on accessories and threw in a year of free oil changes that we didn't know about until we were in finance signing our paperwork! They filled up our tank of gas (which Ford reimburses them for) and sent us on our way. If you are looking to order a new Ford in the Salt Lake valley in the future, go see my guy Kris in American Fork and he will take care of you!

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

Our dealer was Long Lewis Ford in Hoover, AL and the salesman was David Brown and He was Great.. We ordered on 8/31/21 and drove off with my truck 3/31/22.

The price on the day We ordered was the same price We paid. David was always honest and up front with us though the whole process. David called with updates and always answered the phone. We plan to deal with David and Long Lewis Ford of Hoover the next we need a car.

• Like 2