Priority Build Code

24 minutes ago, skypilotusmc1 said:

Would someone please school me as to how Lincoln prioritizes build codes when a 2022 Nautilus Black Label is ordered? I placed a $750 deposit with the dealer as well.

Thanks

I believe the dealer assigns a build code.  The lower the better.   I had a build code of 11 for my 2022 BL GT Aviator , but I've heard of others with a 19.

Retail (sold) orders are 10-19.  Dealer stock is 20-99.  Ford picks the lowest priority first.  10 is the best but unless there are others with a lower priority it won’t matter.  E.g you could be a 19 but if yours is the only retail Nautilus on order from that dealer you’re first in line.

39 minutes ago, akirby said:

Retail (sold) orders are 10-19.  Dealer stock is 20-99.  Ford picks the lowest priority first.  10 is the best but unless there are others with a lower priority it won’t matter.  E.g you could be a 19 but if yours is the only retail Nautilus on order from that dealer you’re first in line.

Dealer stock orders are priority codes 20-80. The 99 "Do Not Schedule" priority code can be used for either a stock or retail order. 

1 hour ago, BlueBlackLabel said:

Also, priority code doesn't really matter... I ordered my 2022 Navigator Black Label when the books opened in October, priority 10.  People who ordered after me, same or lower code have their cars already, my build is scheduled for week of May 9.

Oh it matters but only within each dealer’s order bank and it’s not the only factor.

• 1 month later...