Confirm front wheel well liner part number

I have a 22 F250 on the way. After seeing one with the front wheel well liners I want to add them to mine when it gets here, already have the rears. The only number I have been able to find is HC3Z-16F099-A. When I plug it in it says it doesn't fit the 2022. I wouldn't think there would be a difference from the 17-21 to the 22. Can anyone that has them on their 22 confirm the part number for me? Thanks.  

image.png

1 hour ago, 4thTimer said:

That looks like a rear.  Following 

I noticed that too when looking at the picture but when you search the part number is comes up as the front as in the first picture below. The rears are shown in the second picture. 

Screenshot_20220502-192132_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220502-192246_Gallery.jpg

11 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

I have a 22 F250 on the way. After seeing one with the front wheel well liners I want to add them to mine when it gets here, already have the rears. The only number I have been able to find is HC3Z-16F099-A. When I plug it in it says it doesn't fit the 2022. I wouldn't think there would be a difference from the 17-21 to the 22. Can anyone that has them on their 22 confirm the part number for me? Thanks.  

image.png

Well if you figure it out let me know I’m going to do the same thing.

11 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

image.png

If you figure it out let me know, I’m going to get all four. Thanks 

• Like 1

Per our parts catalog (Microcat Live):  front HC3Z-16F099-A  &  rear LC3Z-9927886-A.   Nice of Ford to create different basic numbers for the similar products.  The callout for the fronts is actually 16102.

37 minutes ago, WillSD said:

Per our parts catalog (Microcat Live):  front HC3Z-16F099-A  &  rear LC3Z-9927886-A.   Nice of Ford to create different basic numbers for the similar products.  The callout for the fronts is actually 16102.

Those were the two numbers I kept finding. I could confirm that LC3Z-9927886-A was for the rears but when I would plug in HC3Z-16F099-A for the 2022s it would tell me it didn't fit. Hated to order and it not work. 

I found it from Fairway on eBay. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172421303950?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=172421303950&targetid=1645685073288&device=m&mktype=&googleloc=9026817&poi=&campaignid=16730423415&mkgroupid=135815925780&rlsatarget=pla-1645685073288&abcId=9300841&merchantid=8434724&gclid=CjwKCAjw682TBhATEiwA9crl3_DW4jfaf1kwtb50c07xQJVJNauWuVx75e_WDozldr2AZ9oN4-J3jxoCFFYQAvD_BwE

I would think there would be a lot of people looking for these. My truck comes with the rears but the option to get all 4 was $330 which didn't make sense so I left it off. $330 is a fair price for all 4 but not when you're getting 2 of them free.

Edited by 4thTimer

17 hours ago, 4thTimer said:

I saw those and messaged them on Ebay. They told me they would fit the 22s. Also I saw them on their website and they were listed for $144.90, its also where when plugg in it says they dont fit. It's shown in one of the pics above. 

21 minutes ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Did these go over the The fiber is feeling once that come on the truck or do they replace the fiber ones. I'm calling it fiber because it's almost like a molded cloth type material I'm not sure if all trucks come like this but my 19 and my 22 both have the same thing.

I would assume over but that's just speculation. I'll have to do some research and see.

Edited by Gharri30

7 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

saw those and messaged them on Ebay. They told me they would fit the 22s. Also I saw them on their website and they were listed for $144.90, its also where when plugg in it says they dont fit. It's shown in one of the pics above

I guess I would call them. Perhaps they didn't add the 22 to their system. I don't have a truck yet. The ebay ad says something about a 3 year warranty.  Maybe order a set and see. Perhaps some small cut or something would make them fit but if it's a bigger problem, return them. 

There must be something for a 22 because it's an option.  Surprised Rough Country or someone doesn't have an option yet.

1 hour ago, 4thTimer said:

I guess I would call them. Perhaps they didn't add the 22 to their system. I don't have a truck yet. The ebay ad says something about a 3 year warranty.  Maybe order a set and see. Perhaps some small cut or something would make them fit but if it's a bigger problem, return them. 

There must be something for a 22 because it's an option.  Surprised Rough Country or someone doesn't have an option yet.

Yea that was my thinking, that the info just hasn't been updated yet being that they were an option for the 22 builds. I'll probably grab a set when I get a delivery date for my truck. If they don't work I'm sure I can unload them to someone with a 21. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gharri30 said:

Yea that was my thinking, that the info just hasn't been updated yet being that they were an option for the 22 builds. I'll probably grab a set when I get a delivery date for my truck. If they don't work I'm sure I can unload them to someone with a 21. 

And I'm sure it doesn't have to be from Fairway.  You can probably get them at a local dealer and maybe use FordPass points.

2 hours ago, 4thTimer said:

And I'm sure it doesn't have to be from Fairway.  You can probably get them at a local dealer and maybe use FordPass points.

You're right. That was just the best price I had found it my little time searching. I bought my Tremor valance from them so I know they're good to go as well. 

• Like 1

Alright, so I may have a few answers. One of my coworkers F350 XLT showed up and he got the front and rear wheel well liners. I took a peak at the fronts. To answer the question about weather or not you install over the felt type liner that comes installed, they were installed over top of the felt ones (1st pic). The plastic liners are partly anchored by 2 clips that are fitted over the felt and plastic liner (pic 2). Now they definitely did some trimming to get them to fit, seen in pics 3 and 4. So it looks like those we referenced above may be the same and have to be trimmed to fit, or I'm assuming so since these were factory installed. 

Screenshot_20220509-170046_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-170232_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-170240_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-170244_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello !

I am not 100% sure but it looks like the front 1 shown in pic should of been pushed behind the trucks fender just like the cloth 1 is. It was easier too trim it then play around with it & get it in flush with the cloth 1. just what I see by looking @ the pic`s. Fairway is great to work with I have used them plenty with my 2014.

Have a Good 1 !

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I installed these this morning on our 22 F350, and they do indeed fit and fit well.  I also installed the extensions to cover the area behind the bumper.  Used my fordpass points at fairwayfordparts.net.  I did not receive the clips shown in the pictures above, but don't think it needs it.  I may see if I can get the clips at our local dealer the next time i'm in there.  I followed the directions found in the Amazon review of these parts and it went well.  I did reverse the order though and worked from back to front as I have mudflaps and wanted to insert the plastic liner in there first.  This solved the "flexing" at the back described in the instructions.  It went very easily, just take your time.  The main point, don't take out the small bolt around the wheelwell, just loosen them!  I didn't heat up the new liners, just installed them in the garage when it was raining this morning and 60 degrees.

here are instructions:  

These fit well and do the intended job of protecting the factory felt type product. I'm happy with the extra protection these provide.
Mine came with no instructions, error or intended, I don't know. But here's what I did and it worked well. Had them both in, in about 1/2 hour. That's right, 1/2 hour.

>Put them in the sun to heat them up and ease flexing them for installation.
>These new wheel well skirts have one hole drilled into them, in a dimple in the mold. It matches up to one torx screw in a dimple in the front section of the stock wheel well. Remove this screw and save it. You will use it again shortly.
>Loosen, but DO NOT completely remove, (you want just enough room to slip the new skirt between the felt liner and the aluminum body), the 5.5mm screws around the inner lip of the wheel well. And also the two at the back of the wheel well that hold on the small factory plastic guard.
>Take your heated up new skirt and slip it over the tire and into the wheel well making sure the back sits above the shock tower.
>Push in and up on the front portion to line up with the single screw that you removed in the dimple. Reinstall this factory screw lining it up with the screws hole, but just enough so the it is threaded correctly and won't come out. Do not tighten it.
>Starting at the front, push the new liner in between the felt liner and the aluminum lip. Be careful, the body is aluminum! Don't man handle it. It takes a little finese and wiggling but it will fit behind the aluminum lip. Work your way, front to back, fully inserting the new liner into the gap. You'll see how it fits as you go.
>At the very back and bottom of the lip, wear some gloves and flex the liners back edge up and into the gap between the plastic factory mud piece.
>Double check that the inner lip is fully inserted front to back, and grip the inner edge of the new liner and pull it outward gently, fully seating the new liner into the gap.
>Tighten all screws.

This worked quickly and well for me, but I wore rubberized finger tip gloves. The cheap rubber over cloth type you get from the home stores.
Initially, this install looked a bit difficult considering everything I've read about trying to flex these into place. The only real flexing into place - tough part is the rearmost bottom edge.

Good luck.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lee2021 said:

I installed these this morning on our 22 F350, and they do indeed fit and fit well.  I also installed the extensions to cover the area behind the bumper.  Used my fordpass points at fairwayfordparts.net.  I did not receive the clips shown in the pictures above, but don't think it needs it.  I may see if I can get the clips at our local dealer the next time i'm in there.  I followed the directions found in the Amazon review of these parts and it went well.  I did reverse the order though and worked from back to front as I have mudflaps and wanted to insert the plastic liner in there first.  This solved the "flexing" at the back described in the instructions.  It went very easily, just take your time.  The main point, don't take out the small bolt around the wheelwell, just loosen them!  I didn't heat up the new liners, just installed them in the garage when it was raining this morning and 60 degrees.

here are instructions:  

These fit well and do the intended job of protecting the factory felt type product. I'm happy with the extra protection these provide.
Mine came with no instructions, error or intended, I don't know. But here's what I did and it worked well. Had them both in, in about 1/2 hour. That's right, 1/2 hour.

>Put them in the sun to heat them up and ease flexing them for installation.
>These new wheel well skirts have one hole drilled into them, in a dimple in the mold. It matches up to one torx screw in a dimple in the front section of the stock wheel well. Remove this screw and save it. You will use it again shortly.
>Loosen, but DO NOT completely remove, (you want just enough room to slip the new skirt between the felt liner and the aluminum body), the 5.5mm screws around the inner lip of the wheel well. And also the two at the back of the wheel well that hold on the small factory plastic guard.
>Take your heated up new skirt and slip it over the tire and into the wheel well making sure the back sits above the shock tower.
>Push in and up on the front portion to line up with the single screw that you removed in the dimple. Reinstall this factory screw lining it up with the screws hole, but just enough so the it is threaded correctly and won't come out. Do not tighten it.
>Starting at the front, push the new liner in between the felt liner and the aluminum lip. Be careful, the body is aluminum! Don't man handle it. It takes a little finese and wiggling but it will fit behind the aluminum lip. Work your way, front to back, fully inserting the new liner into the gap. You'll see how it fits as you go.
>At the very back and bottom of the lip, wear some gloves and flex the liners back edge up and into the gap between the plastic factory mud piece.
>Double check that the inner lip is fully inserted front to back, and grip the inner edge of the new liner and pull it outward gently, fully seating the new liner into the gap.
>Tighten all screws.

This worked quickly and well for me, but I wore rubberized finger tip gloves. The cheap rubber over cloth type you get from the home stores.
Initially, this install looked a bit difficult considering everything I've read about trying to flex these into place. The only real flexing into place - tough part is the rearmost bottom edge.

Good luck.

Good looking out. Brought my baby home yesterday so my plan was to attempt this today sometime along with a few other things. I'll be coming back to these instructions. ?