New Nautilus Black Label

What is your input on the 24 way seating in the Lincoln Nautilus?  Which of the two is more comfortable in your opinion?  I recently test drove a 22 Nautilus Black Label with the stock, 10 way seats and it felt as if I were setting on a concrete block. When I ordered a new Black Label the sales manager said the 24 way seats were not available so encouraged me to order the stock seats.  Any help you give is greatly appreciated. Thanks from an old Econoline worker living in beautiful SW Florida.  Sam

Well we took a new Black Label from our Dealers stock; their last one.  It was what we wanted and had been informed that Ford was supposed to make a "big" announcement on Tuesday, May 3.  Things worked out well and we couldn't be more happy.  Our thanks to all the brothers/sisters at Oakville Assembly you built a great vehicle for us.   As I was told those seats are great (I'll eat crow) and after some adjustments they are very, very comfortable.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 4:07 PM, skypilotusmc1 said:

What is your input on the 24 way seating in the Lincoln Nautilus?  Which of the two is more comfortable in your opinion?  I recently test drove a 22 Nautilus Black Label with the stock, 10 way seats and it felt as if I were setting on a concrete block. When I ordered a new Black Label the sales manager said the 24 way seats were not available so encouraged me to order the stock seats.  Any help you give is greatly appreciated. Thanks from an old Econoline worker living in beautiful SW Florida.  Sam

I have the same concerns. I sat in one with the standard seats and wasn't that impressed. My dealer also told me the 22 way are not available. I have a Reserve, black/black, 202A, monochromatic package and satin roof rails. I would change to a Black Label if that would get me the 22 way seats, but don't think trim level makes any difference.

6 hours ago, MKX1960 said:

I have the same concerns. I sat in one with the standard seats and wasn't that impressed. My dealer also told me the 22 way are not available. I have a Reserve, black/black, 202A, monochromatic package and satin roof rails. I would change to a Black Label if that would get me the 22 way seats, but don't think trim level makes any difference.

I have a 2019 Black Label Nautilus with standard seats, and they are plenty comfortable -- much more so than the regular Reserve seats because of the much softer leather. If I could change them in any way, it would be to make them just a little wider, but I found the 22-way seats were actually a little less comfortable in this respect. But really, the seats are great.

Ditto on the standard reserve seats being very comfortable.  We had them for 6 years.  The new massage seats are slightly more comfortable for me mainly due to the thigh extension and headrest adjustments but it’s not a night and day difference.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, akirby said:

Ditto on the standard reserve seats being very comfortable.  We had them for 6 years.  The new massage seats are slightly more comfortable for me mainly due to the thigh extension and headrest adjustments but it’s not a night and day difference.

I can see that, but I'm short so the thigh extensions don't matter to me. One of these days I'd like to own an upgraded seat with a massage function. I can see how that could help on a long trip. But as for the comfort of the standard seat itself, it is really quite good. I did a factory order on my 2019, and I ordered the standard seats because I found the bottom cushion more comfortable than the 22-ways, which is important to me as otherwise my hips can get sore on long trips (this problem is the main reason I traded out early from my Audi Q5).  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 12:12 AM, skypilotusmc1 said:

Well we took a new Black Label from our Dealers stock; their last one.  It was what we wanted and had been informed that Ford was supposed to make a "big" announcement on Tuesday, May 3.  Things worked out well and we couldn't be more happy.  Our thanks to all the brothers/sisters at Oakville Assembly you built a great vehicle for us.   As I was told those seats are great (I'll eat crow) and after some adjustments they are very, very comfortable.

Thanks for this... I had the same concerns