'22 April sales (U.S.)

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Why does every iteration have to be 100% different and have ever increasing power?   There is only so much you can do and keep it a Mustang.  And the base engine outperforms a 2000 Cobra already.  At some point it’s as good as it can get and changes just make if different not better.

I didn’t say it did. It appears to be more of a refresh than a next generation model. Why do you take exception to that?

1 hour ago, Trader 10 said:

I didn’t say it did. It appears to be more of a refresh than a next generation model. Why do you take exception to that?

Sounded like you were disappointed there weren’t more changes.  But mostly I was referring to others who have expressed disappointment that Raptor and Mustang get carryover powertrains.  I mean, at some point enough is enough and I’d say the current powertrains are more than enough.

There are people on forums that complain about people not putting their money where their mouth is when it comes to complaining about certain products not coming to North America or cancelled products. I will admit to being very vocal about the T6 Ranger not coming to North America in 2011, but I am now on T6 Ranger #2 so I just wanted you all to know I have put my money where my mouth is. Anyhow I am loving my 2022 Ranger Tremor. It is amazing how much the suspension package really transforms the truck. I am really happy with my new Ranger even with the noticeable decontenting that has been done on it since 2019.

• Like 2

On 5/12/2022 at 10:59 AM, 2005Explorer said:

There are people on forums that complain about people not putting their money where their mouth is when it comes to complaining about certain products not coming to North America or cancelled products. I will admit to being very vocal about the T6 Ranger not coming to North America in 2011, but I am now on T6 Ranger #2 so I just wanted you all to know I have put my money where my mouth is. Anyhow I am loving my 2022 Ranger Tremor. It is amazing how much the suspension package really transforms the truck. I am really happy with my new Ranger even with the noticeable decontenting that has been done on it since 2019.

Something exciting coming in 2024

On 5/8/2022 at 10:36 AM, rperez817 said:

Wards Auto reported that the BEV market overall in the U.S. grew by 65% in April 2022 compared to a year prior. So Ford's growth of 139% in the same period is more than double that of the market overall.

If Ford's Model e division can keep this up long term, the company's future prospects are very bright.

Experian Automotive estimates that Ford ranked #3 among all car brands for U.S. BEV registrations in Q1 2022. As F-150 Lightning and E-Transit production continues to ramp up, it wouldn't be surprising if Ford overtakes Kia in Q2, and maybe even Hyundai and Kia combined by the end of 2022.

1. Tesla. 113,882 registrations
  2. Kia. 8,450
  3. Ford. 7,407
  4. Hyundai. 6,964

8 hours ago, rperez817 said:

Experian Automotive estimates that Ford ranked #3 among all car brands for U.S. BEV registrations in Q1 2022. As F-150 Lightning and E-Transit production continues to ramp up, it wouldn't be surprising if Ford overtakes Kia in Q2, and maybe even Hyundai and Kia combined by the end of 2022.

1. Tesla. 113,882 registrations
  2. Kia. 8,450
  3. Ford. 7,407
  4. Hyundai. 6,964

Let’s not forget that Tesla’s Texas Giga plant is also ramping up Tesla Y production and that should become more significant by Q3.