November Bronco Order

Tcall

That is a loaded question! :lol2:

In case you have not been paying attention, there has been many issues getting Bronco's built and delivered (even to early reservation holders). There are many commodity restraints, so that, along with your reservation date will determine when yours finally gets it built.   

Hard Tops had issues with Quality at the start and had to be fixed, hence, the delay in getting caught up. Tow package is a higher demand than expected option, 2.7 Ecoboost is a high demand option and computer chip shortage caused thousands to be built and sit at ICE Mountain waiting for the chips. And now they have decided to build Everglades and Raptor models!!  :swear:

My First order (early reservation 2 Door Big Bend) was built and sold to someone else in January since I decided on getting one with a Sasquatch Package.  I ordered this new one shortly before the 2022 model conversion.

What model and options do you have?  The best way to get one is to order a Four Door Base/Big Bend with a soft top and essentially no other options.  

Edited by danglin

• 1 year later...