New Ranger Order Not Scheduled

19 hours ago, Jerry52 said:

Ford4Me2....I've been using that site to follow my Ranger the whole time and haven't had any problems. Are you trying the (Ford Vehicle Ordering Tracking) site or a different site? As long as you enter the dealer (Order Code) and the VIN# it should at least tell you the current status. Maybe, double check your paperwork and make sure the Order code is correct and the VIN#. Maybe someone else on the forum has some ideas too you can try. Let us know if you get it figured out.  

The Sales Code and Order Code are different and serve different purposes. 

• Sales Code = 13B999 (6-digit alpha-numeric) The Sales Code is used primarily on an internal basis within Ford systems and is formatted differently (F13999) depending on the Ford application. 
    • 13 = Region Number
    • B = Zone Designation
    • 999 = Dealer Number
  • Order Code = 1234 (4-digit only, numeric or alpha-numeric)
    • A123, S123 (A, B, S, Z - Order #'s are reserved for Ford use only) 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Ford4Me2 said:

Last week production schedule question?  This is the Ranger posting.  What do the dates mean?  My build week is 8/15/22, this shows dates out into September.  

image.png.c64f5ec53cecdaad8d9a38262a6cfb72.png

If you’re already scheduled it means nothing.  These are the orders that don’t yet have a date.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ford4Me2 said:

So these orders being built are non scheduled order before mine?  Orders for September and the first of October are being built this week as well?

If you have a scheduled production date, ignore everything you see in the Production Week Scheduling Information forum. That information applies to UNSCHEDULED ORDERS ONLY, as noted at the top of each week's post.  

47 minutes ago, Ford4Me2 said:

So these orders being built are non scheduled order before mine?  Orders for September and the first of October are being built this week as well?

It means that this week they are scheduling orders to be built in September,  if you have a 8/15 build date yours was selected for scheduling last month.

• Like 1

Good to see your still around Ford4Me2, that Scheduling Week Info. got me at first too, I read all the post in that section and finally figured it out but if you don't over think it like I did at first, it is what it is, just like Ice-capades and akirby stated. Being you have a build date you should be good now. After I got my build date just keep an eye on the Ford Vehicle Tracking site and a few days before your build date they will post your Window sticker or in the Window Sticker section just before your build date you can ask Ice-capades to see if it's available. Hang in there, your almost there. 

• Like 1

Not yet, last week I tracked it across the US to Portland Oregon, it's sitting at the Auto Warehouse at the shipping yard, so it's about 25 miles away from me now. Hopefully next week I'll get. I'll post when I get it. I'm not very tech savvy but I'll try and post a picture of it when I get done adding the accessories. Have you had any luck yet logging onto the Ford Vehicle Tracking site?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 1:03 PM, Jerry52 said:

Update, I got my Ranger the other day and in a couple weeks I'll try and post some before and after pictures when I get the accessories put on. Any updates on your rigs yet, Ford4Me2 or delaware.

Almost done adding the accessories to my Ranger I got about two weeks ago.  I'm going to try and attach the after pic's in the Ranger section if anyone wants to check them out. Thanks again to everyone on the BOF that helped me through this ordering process, and the Ford employees that built my Ranger.

I couldn't decide where to add it to the Ranger section so hopefully it's OK I add it here.

Here are the after pic’s of my Ranger, I added the ARE Canopy, Fender Flares, Bug Guard and the Tailgate Lettering, not seen is the inside Tailgate cover, Tailgate Damper and the Bed Mat. In a few weeks I’ll put on the Door Rocker Panels. I know my lighting wasn’t good when I took these pictures but it is Cactus Gray, at least in low light and more like Cactus Green in full sunlight. My last Ranger was a 2020 XL 4X4 with the 100A package, this one is the Lariat, FX4, Black Appearance Package and the 501A Package. I really liked and was impressed with my 2020 and now I’m really liking this Lariat with all the extras. I’m sure glad Ford brought the Rangers back to the USA being my full size pickup days are past me now, these new Rangers are the right size for me now.   

After Front.jpg

After Back.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Great news, and thanks for the update, I'm glad it finally showed up, even the dogs seem to like it. I have 1800 miles on mine so far and no problems and loving it. Next February I'll be driving it to Arizona and I'll be putting about 3000 miles on it so that will be fun. I wonder if delaware has got his Ranger yet. By the way I love your driveway too (nice).   

• Like 1