2022 Hybrid SE making clicking noises

We have an Escape Hybrid SE.  We have only had it for a few weeks and really like the fuel savings over our old 17 Escape Titanium.  I noticed today that it makes these electrical clicking noises for quite some time after parking it.  Not sure if that is normal or what.  It's not the normal exhaust cooling down ticking noises.  It sounds more like some sort of actuator clicking.  I almost thought my wife was inside locking the doors with the remote, but the lights didn't flash.  Does this have something to do with circulating water through the battery system to cool them down, or is it something I should take to the dealer?  We did have a code showing high exhaust gas pressure that went away last week.

It is definitely normal for the hybrid to make noises long after the vehicle has been shut off. But because you had a code for high pressure, you should get that checked out. Having owned a hybrid for 15 years, I almost don't notice it anymore. The owner's manual does make reference to sounds you may hear from a hybrid once the car shut off, and that these are normal. Good luck with the warning light, in that it doesn't return.