Placed F250 Special Order But received No Order Confirmation email

• brag2017 changed the title to Placed F250 Special Order But received No Order Confirmation email

You also want to make sure your dealer ordered your truck under the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program). They should have asked for your drivers license and email address so they could enter the information into the system when your ordered your truck. If they didn't order under the COVP, then you may never get a order verification from Ford. I would call your dealer and find out what's going on. When I ordered my Truck back in September, it only took a little over a week to get my order verification via email. 

So for what its worth, I ordered my F-250 last January.  They took my license and email and ordered the truck under the COVP.  I never received any order confirmation emails but I received phone confirmation through Ford Customer Service at 800-392-3673.  They will need your order tracking number and your sales code which you can get both of those from your dealer.  They can confirm they have received the order for you.  I called last week and found out I have been given a VIN number and my production date is set for the week of June 13.  I asked Ford Customer service why I never got an email and they said some customers have had that problem but they don't know why.  Call you dealer for your sales code and order number and call customer service to check on it.