2023 Mustang Mach-E Production Information

ice-capades

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the schedule for the 2022/2023MY Mustang Mach-E.

• 04/29/2022 - 2022MY Final Fleet Order Due Date
  • 08/18/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 10/29/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

• 08/15/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 09/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 10/31/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

The 2023 Mustang Mach-E Order Guide will be released on or about the date that the 2023 Order Bank opens and will be available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section at that time. 

• 4 weeks later...

Per today's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production for the 2022/2023MY Mustang Mach-E.

• 10/29/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

• 08/25/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 09/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 10/31/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

The 2023 Mustang Mach-E Order Guide will be released on or about the date that the 2023 Order Bank opens and will be available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section at that time.

All dates are subject to change. 

• 2 months later...

INFORMATION
23MY Mustang Mach-E Order Bank Open Information

ACTION REQUESTED

• Inform your teams of Order Bank Open timing and order details for 23MY Mustang Mach-E
  • Facilitate 22MY to 23MY Model Year Change Over (“MYCO”) retail customer orders

SUMMARY
23MY Mustang Mach-E pricing and order guides will be published on August 25th. The Mustang Mach-E has been a critically acclaimed and well received product since its launch in 21MY. Due to the historical high demand, we ask that you reach out to customers with current orders to inform them of the re-opening of the order bank, obtain their permission to convert their orders to 2023 model year vehicles, and discuss their private offer. Please familiarize yourself with the 23MY Order Guide, Price List and eSourceBook product information guides.  

23MY Mustang Mach-E Key Product Updates
Simplified 4-series offering and enhanced ordering experience with fewer packages and more standard content:

• New Mustang Nite Pony Package (optional on Premium Extended Range and GT Performance Edition)
  • Driver Assist Technologies including Ford BlueCruise and 360-degree camera help make your driving experience easier and are now available on all models
  • New paint colors
    • Carbonized Gray Metallic
    • Vapor Blue Metallic
  • Deleted content from 22MY
    • California Route 1 RWD
    • Ice White Appearance Package
    • Paint colors: Iced Blue Silver Metallic and Dark Matter Gray Metallic
  • To align with F-150 Lightning and E-Transit, X-Plan will no longer be available on 23MY Mustang Mach-E.

Key Dates

• August 25th
    • 23MY Mustang Mach-E Price List and Order Guide available on FMCDealer
  • August 29th at 5:00pm EST
    • WBDO retail order submission ordering available
    • 22MY MYCO customer order conversion and confirmation outreach (details below)
  • August 30th
    • Ford.com Build and Price go-live for online order submission

22MY to 23MY Model Year Change Over (“MYCO”) Retail Customer Orders
If a customer had a 22MY order that did not get scheduled, to preserve the order, Ford will automatically convert the order to a 23MY order in the closest possible specification on 99 priority code in WBDO. PLEASE DO NOT enter a new order. The converted order will be reflected in WBDO by COB on August 29th. Please contact your customers to discuss order details and take the existing order off of 99 priority code. Please also inform your customers that after they agree to convert their order, we will make every effort to prioritize the order. Note that due to product offering changes, it might not be possible for all 22MY orders to get converted to identical 23MY orders. To assist with identifying these customers, a list will be provided to your regional representative.

23MY Mustang Mach-E Transition Customer Satisfaction Private Offer
Any current 22MY Mustang Mach-E retail customer order that is converted to a 23MY order via MYCO process will be eligible for a 23MY Mustang Mach-E Transition Private Offer, which is intended to offset 23MY MSRP price changes. C&I program details regarding this Private Offer will be released post-22MY balance out. For those customers who planned to use X-Plan on their 22MY order, we will have an exception process in place to allow the use of X-Plan on 23MY. This exception process will be dependent on the customer being eligible for the 23MY Mustang Mach-E Transition Customer Satisfaction Private Offer. Dealers should order as A or Z plan to display X- Plan pricing for “X-Plan alternative program” customers.

Chip Shortage Impact
While the automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages, Ford is working diligently to ensure our vehicles are delivered on a timely basis to meet customer demand. These shortages impact a wide variety of components used to manufacture our products.

Federal EV Tax Credit Eligibility
Please see FMCDealer for updated information regarding the Inflation Reduction Act and formal definition of a written, binding contract.

• 3 weeks later...

2023 Model Year Mustang Mach-E Transition Customer Satisfaction Offer

ACTION REQUESTED

• Contact impacted 22MY Mustang Mach-E unscheduled retail customers and confirm their intention to proceed with a 23MY order. Once confirmed, remove 99 priority code on order to allow for unit to be scheduled.

• Utilize SmartVINCENT Certificate Inquiry screen to verify customer eligibility and Private Offer value under Program #38582.

SUMMARY

Any unscheduled 22MY Mustang Mach-E retail customer order that is converted to a 23MY via MYCO for an available configuration will be eligible for a 23MY Mustang Mach-E Transition Private Offer.

The private offer amount is dependent on the 23MY Mustang Mach-E configuration selected. See below for the incentive available for each configuration.

#38582 – 2023 Model Year Mustang Mach-E Transition Private Offer

• 22MY Retail Orders that transition to 23MY Retail Orders via MYCO

2023MY Mustang Mach-E Private Offer_2022-09-15.jpg

ELIGIBILITY

• Replacement Order Placed by 11/30/22
  • Retail Order Types: 1,3,A,X,Z
    • Note: with 23MY Mach-E ineligible for X-Plan, additional instructions will be provided to accomodate eligible customers who planned to use an X-Plan PIN on their original 22MY order.
  • Eligible Vehicles: 23MY Mustang Mach-E
  • Eligible Regions: National
  • Transferable within household, Business to Business owner
  • Standard exclusions apply

DEALER INSTRUCTIONS

• Dealers need to contact impacted 22MY unscheduled retail customers and confirm their intention to proceed with a 23MY order by:
    • Verifying the vehicle configuration and adjust order spec in WBDO, if requested;
    • Explaining adjustment to 23MY MSRP 2022 Dealer Letter
    • Explaining customer is eligible for 23MY Mustang Mach-E Transition Private Offer, which is applied at time of purchase to help offset 23MY MSRP price changes.
  • Once order is confirmed with customer, remove 99 priority code on order to allow for unit to be scheduled. We will strive to to prioritize the order upon receipt.

Note: Do not create a new 23MY order for customer. Ford generated a 23MY order in the closest possible specification on 99 Priority Code in WBDO. Due to product offering changes, it might not be possible for all 22MY orders to get converted to identical 23MY orders. Thus, these orders require customer confirmation of configuration.

All customer certificates are preloaded into SmartVINCENT. Please utilize Certificate Inquiry screen to verify customer eligibility and Private Offer value under Program #38582.

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

• 3 weeks later...

INFORMATION
2023 Model Year Mustang Mach-E:  Update on Retail Order Bank (Select model only)

ACTION REQUESTED
Inform your teams that the temporary closure for submitting new customer retail orders for 2023 Mustang Mach-E will be October 6th & 7th for Select model only.

SUMMARY
Since the order bank re-opened, customer demand for Mustang Mach-E has exceeded projections for some models. For Mustang Mach-E Select, we have increased production well above original projections.  To further help manage supply constraints and provide more predictable order-to-delivery times for all of our customers, we are pausing retail orders on the Select model. This action will be effective on Ford.com build and price on October 6th and in-dealership ordering on October 7th. We recognize this may be frustrating for customers who have been considering placing an order for a Select model, so we encourage you to reach out to customers wishing to order a Select model before the key dates below.

KEY DATES

• October 6, 2022: Ford.com Build & Price will be turned off for the Mustang Mach-E Select model at 8 am (EDT)
  • October 7, 2022: Dealers will have until 5 pm (EDT) to submit into WBDO new 2023 Mustang Mach-E Select model retail orders AND Dealers must complete acceptance of any new 2023 Mustang Mach-E Select retail orders from the eCommerce system by 5 pm (EDT)

Mustang Mach-E Premium, California Route 1 and GT are not affected by this action and dealers can continue to submit retail orders.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

• 22MY to 23MY: Please ensure all customers looking to take advantage of the 22MY to 23MY Model Year Transition C&I offer have their orders submitted ASAP
  • WBDO will allow dealers to modify specs on existing Select model retail order after the retail order bank has been closed – Body and PEP codes cannot be changed
  • 2023 Model Year Mustang Mach-E retail ordering will remain open for Premium, California Route 1 and GT

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production for the 2022/2023MY Mustang Mach-E.

• 11/03/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

• 09/22/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 11/03/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

• 2 weeks later...

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production for the 2022/2023MY Mustang Mach-E.

• 11/04/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

• 11/04/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

• 6 months later...

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the most recent production information for the 2023MY Mustang Mach-E.

• 11/04/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date
  • 06/26/2023 - 2023MY Balance Out Date