Shipping

mitch42

On 7/7/2022 at 5:22 AM, mitch42 said:

Makes no sense that they cannot tell us what the hold up is

Add me to this frustrated list.  Ordered 12/27/21. Built May 5th and now in my fourth shipping delay.  No reason provided. VVR indicates rail delay, but shipping method is convoy from Dearborn to Philly.  Certainly "someone" at Ford knows what's going on. If they have no earthly idea when a vehicle is going to ship why even provide a date?  Just indicate TBD. 

1 hour ago, Disenchanted said:

Add me to this frustrated list.  Ordered 12/27/21. Built May 5th and now in my fourth shipping delay.  No reason provided. VVR indicates rail delay, but shipping method is convoy from Dearborn to Philly.  Certainly "someone" at Ford knows what's going on. If they have no earthly idea when a vehicle is going to ship why even provide a date?  Just indicate TBD. 

yours is a little easier to figure out. The convoy is just from plant to the rail yard. The rail yard to dealer. I asked that question last week.  I wish it was convoy all the way it might come quicker. I know there is a lot of shipping issue right now with lack of man power or recalls that your truck might have so it is on a recall hold maybe. 

On 7/7/2022 at 2:22 AM, mitch42 said:

I never did get any explanation for the shipping delay but...

FINALLY!!! My truck is "in transit" as of today & has a Canadian National Railway railcar #.

Now if I can just figure out how to track it. 

On 7/7/2022 at 1:43 AM, GypsyG said:

I've made the rounds again over the last few days (dealer, chat & marketing), and again, all with the same response. Still "awaiting shipment", no holds with VVR secondary status only showing "released". There is no additional info on a reason for a delay. This has not changed for me in nearly 6 weeks. There HAS to be a reason these trucks aren't moving. Not knowing what the problem is, is adding to an already frustrating process. 

Still cannot get anything out of ford as to why my truck has not shipped after 117 days of awaiting shipment.

I am at 6 weeks sitting in Shelbyville, KY on Ramp 8p. Guess this is a Norfolk Southern problem not Ford's. But same as the Vin/Build date phase, some trucks built after mine that went to Shelbyville 8P Shelbyville have been shipped and owners are driving them around now. I'm 8 hours from the factory and it will be a minimum of two months before it makes it to the dealer.

21 hours ago, lcseds said:

I am at 6 weeks sitting in Shelbyville, KY on Ramp 8p. Guess this is a Norfolk Southern problem not Ford's. But same as the Vin/Build date phase, some trucks built after mine that went to Shelbyville 8P Shelbyville have been shipped and owners are driving them around now. I'm 8 hours from the factory and it will be a minimum of two months before it makes it to the dealer.

Mine finally says shipped