Front axle weights?

Was just watching a video on a comparison between f250 and F350. The guy owned both of them he had 2017 F250 and a 2019 F350. Both of his trucks has a front axle weight of 5990. I just purchased a 2022 F350 platinum 6.7. My front axle weight is 5200. I do not have the snow plow package on mine, not sure if he had them on his or. It. Does the different packages you have change the number they use  for the front axle ? 

Edited by Amacron
  • Like 1

What is the difference between Axel and axle?

An axel is a figure-skating jump named after the Norwegian skater Axel Paulsen (1855-1938). It does not need to be capitalized. An axle is a rounded shaft or rod that connects two wheels. Coincidentally, this word's origins are also Norwegian; it comes from the Old Norse öxull.
Edited by twintornados
  • Haha 1

It's not the axle it is the spring. F250s and 350s have the same front axle. The difference in the front axle weight is the spring which is selected as the computer will pick the lightest possible spring based on the variety of configurations that you pick. That is why some of the configurations say a plus one spring.