2017-2022 6.7L Diesel Super Duty fuel mileage?

My 2022 F350 6.7 Tremor Lariat, with a bed cover (Renegade), towing a 9000lb travel trailer (scaled we were 18,900 lbs total) from Redmond, WA to Grand Tetons and back, and not exceeding 75mph, got 12mpg.  I could easily do better than that by going slower, but 80 mph speed limit most of the way makes it unsafe to go much slower than 75.  Crossing multiple mountain ranges multiple times (Cascades, Rockies, Teton passes, etc), I'm happy with it.  The thing that sucked was being behind a gas-powered pickup towing another travel trailer that could not go anywhere near the speed limit leaving Jackson, WY west-bound, for almost 100 miles through mountains.  What an ass to not get out of the way.  Finally got a passing zone that worked.  It was an 1800 mile trip.  I get about 20 mpg around town, not towing, in a hilly area.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2022 at 10:13 PM, Robin Hood said:

2022 F350 CC LB 6.7 4X4 with 3.55...Just finished a 3750 mile round trip from Southern Az to Northern Montana and back. 17.4 average over the entire trip. Truck was loaded with (5) adults, (2) dogs, full bed and (4) bikes hanging off the rear. You will definitely get better MPG if you keep it under 70 MPH.

I used to carry up to 5 (2 Adults, 2 Teens & 1 Kid) and still have room for coolers, bikes etc.
I now have a BH model TT with the bike door so I use the PVC Bike Rack inside the BH now.