2007 F250 5.4L no start No crank

I have a 2007 F250 5.4L that won't start or crank. When you turn the key on after 20 seconds the wrench symbol come up and it reads check gauges. If you turn the key to start nothing clicks and the fuel pump is not running. When I hooked up my Snap-On computer to it I got a U1900 code, a B2900 code and 2 more codes of vehicle communication network fault and ignition key in circuit fault. Any help will be appreciated I have had this truck for over 2 years and has been to several shops and still not fixed. So Thanks for any help

13 hours ago, LVFDChief said:

I have a 2007 F250 5.4L that won't start or crank. When you turn the key on after 20 seconds the wrench symbol come up and it reads check gauges. If you turn the key to start nothing clicks and the fuel pump is not running. When I hooked up my Snap-On computer to it I got a U1900 code, a B2900 code and 2 more codes of vehicle communication network fault and ignition key in circuit fault. Any help will be appreciated I have had this truck for over 2 years and has been to several shops and still not fixed. So Thanks for any help

U1900 FORD: Code Meaning, Causes, Symptoms, & Tech Notes (With Video) (engine-codes.com)

Make sure batter voltage is 12v or close, watch what happens to battery voltage when you try to start, if it drops, might be bad battery.  Also, if battery is verified good and not dropping voltage, try to start in Neutral in case neutral switch is not closing while in park.  I suggest you get a Ford electrical schematic for your specific truck configuration.  If you're handy with electrical diagnosis, maybe figure out how to energize starter bypassing ignition switch, with key on and you manually energize starter, you might get it started.  but that would only be useful to help with diagnosis, not for driving.

I have the relay jumper switches from Matco and when I jump it no crank because not getting fuel. If I spray starting fluid in it it will crank by jumping starter relay out. I wondered if anyway to tell if you are getting power to the pcm. My fuel pump is also not coming on.

Edited by LVFDChief

12 hours ago, LVFDChief said:

I have the relay jumper switches from Matco and when I jump it no crank because not getting fuel. If I spray starting fluid in it it will crank by jumping starter relay out. I wondered if anyway to tell if you are getting power to the pcm. My fuel pump is also not coming on.

See if you can find a service CD on eBay, the service CD has troubleshooting diagnosis steps and has pinpoint checks and walks you thru step by step checks to verify until you find the issue.  These service CDs are the same ones dealership uses, they expire and dealers toss them, people sell them with instructions how to trick the software into thinking the computer date is within range and then it works indefinitely.  I have several for other Ford's I've owned.  I need to get an updated one, last one I bought was for my 2017 Super Duty.

• 3 weeks later...

I found out the problem it was under the dash fuse box. Then I switched back to the factory computer and it started up and I have drove it for over a week now doing great. Thanks for your help everyone but I saw it on Tik Tok a mechanic had the same issue as I did and he said it was the fuse box. So I pulled mine out and I had power on the front side but not coming out the back of the fuse box. Thanks again