Ford Production Scale Back

• ice-capades changed the title to Ford Production Scale Back
1 hour ago, MyGreatEscape said:

https://fordauthority.com/2022/06/ford-production-to-be-scaled-back-at-four-u-s-assembly-plants/

Poorly written article. What does this mean? Are all the plants down until September? Geez, wonder if I'm still scheduled 6/27, per the last bump notification.

I saw it earlier and also thought the article was poorly written. The plants won't be down until September as the article implies but may have schedules curtailed to some unspecified extent. The article really doesn't provide any useful information. I'll wait until there's more revealed from another source.   

On 6/14/2022 at 7:39 PM, ice-capades said:

I saw it earlier and also thought the article was poorly written. The plants won't be down until September as the article implies but may have schedules curtailed to some unspecified extent. The article really doesn't provide any useful information. I'll wait until there's more revealed from another source.   

After being down for 5 weeks up here at OAC all we’ve been hearing is speculation. We came back this week and are supposed to work up to our scheduled 2 week July shutdown. Now we’re hearing that MAY be extended. That article was inaccurate. 

• Like 1