Ford Heritage Vault Unlocks 100 Years Of History, Now Available Online

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2022/06/16/ford-heritage-vault.html

• Ford is making more than 5,000 curated Ford and Lincoln photographs and product brochures from the first century of the company’s history available to the public online for the first time – and will continue to grow the site as new items are added
  • The searchable collection – at https://fordheritagevault.com – spans Ford’s production history from the company’s founding in 1903 to its centennial in 2003
  • Historical assets are available to Ford enthusiasts as free downloads for personal use from the American-based auto industry’s most comprehensive online database, which will continue to be updated and expanded
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I think there's so many people trying to be on the site at the same time. I could never get the site to fully load up at all during the few times I tried last night and this morning. Now it shows a blank white page with 'Service Unavailable' with error code 503.

Yep, the site was not built to (scale to) meet demand.  It's now been updated to say:

Whoa! We always knew that Ford enthusiasts were the most passionate in the automotive world, but even our vendor underestimated the number of fans who would want to search the Ford Heritage Vault. Please stop back later, when you'll be able to enjoy your leisurely trip down memory lane.

Edited by j2sys