It's Built. Now What?

I finally got the "It's Built" email (ordered 10/29/21) and it said I should receive my truck (KRU, SRW, LB) between July 16th and the 22nd.  Now I have 2 questions......

1.  Does that mean it isn't waiting for chips or more parts or whatever and it is really ready to ship?

2.  My window sticker says "Convoy"; I'm in central FL.  Does the shipping time seem reasonable?

Thanks.

oh....  yes - the delete MC seat 'option' is there along with the whopping $300 refund

46 minutes ago, traveldawg said:

I finally got the "It's Built" email (ordered 10/29/21) and it said I should receive my truck (KRU, SRW, LB) between July 16th and the 22nd.  Now I have 2 questions......

1.  Does that mean it isn't waiting for chips or more parts or whatever and it is really ready to ship?

2.  My window sticker says "Convoy"; I'm in central FL.  Does the shipping time seem reasonable?

Thanks.

oh....  yes - the delete MC seat 'option' is there along with the whopping $300 refund

1. Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that can confirm the current status. Once produced, the Vehicle Visibility status will be updated with a "Released", "Delay" or other status as appropriate. The report will also note whether the "Microchip Hold" is applicable to the vehicle. It may or may not be ready for shipping, depending on the status of any potential microchip or other potential delays.  
  2. The "Convoy" shipping method on Window Stickers is often incorrect as the vast majority of vehicles are shipped by rail to a final rail ramp destination where they are then loaded onto car carriers for delivery to the dealership. In some cases, vehicles are transported by "Convoy" or carriers from the plant to a different ramp and then loaded onto a rail car.  
  • Like 1