Production Date/Blend Date

sippy12

I ordered a f150 in December. About 10 days ago...I got a window sticker...and it shows a blend date of 6/19.... with 2447 number listed after blend date.  The Ford tracker has shown in Production since I recieved my WS. I have tried Ford chat and they say it is in production....as that's what the tracker shows as well. When I ask about when it will be built....they say its in production. My understanding is ....the blend date comes before production begins. So if I have a blend date of 6/19 shouldn't  production start  after.

Thanks for any info shared.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is some recent anecdotal information. I forget exactly when I received my window sticker, but my Blend Date was 06/09. The tracker switched over to Built and modules populated on 06/15. I am now currently Awaiting Shipment. 

It is my understanding that the number next to the blend date is a 4 digit number assigned to builds that gets re-used once they hit 9999 regardless of blend date. Don't read too much into that.  

1 hour ago, HarleyDavis said:

Here is some recent anecdotal information. I forget exactly when I received my window sticker, but my Blend Date was 06/09. The tracker switched over to Built and modules populated on 06/15. I am now currently Awaiting Shipment. 

It is my understanding that the number next to the blend date is a 4 digit number assigned to builds that gets re-used once they hit 9999 regardless of blend date. Don't read too much into that.  

How do you see/where do you see modules populate? 

• ice-capades changed the title to Production Date/Blend Date