45 yr Ford Customer Dallas

Brownmule247

Hello everyone,

I’m a long time Ford Customer and am very upset with Ford at this time. I’m one of the many people who have not received my Bronco Wildtrak, July will make one year. 
I’ve always been a Ford person, but I’m using every platform I can to at least get any information about the order. I’m very close to switching my loyalty to another company. 

2 hours ago, Brownmule247 said:

Hello everyone,

I’m a long time Ford Customer and am very upset with Ford at this time. I’m one of the many people who have not received my Bronco Wildtrak, July will make one year. 
I’ve always been a Ford person, but I’m using every platform I can to at least get any information about the order. I’m very close to switching my loyalty to another company. 

Have you talked to your Dealer?

2 hours ago, Brownmule247 said:

Hello everyone,

So you waited until there were 190k reservations and 125k orders to place your order?  And you’re surprised it’s taking so long for the hottest vehicle in the country?

4 hours ago, akirby said:

So you waited until there were 190k reservations and 125k orders to place your order?  And you’re surprised it’s taking so long for the hottest vehicle in the country?

What’s the difference? Should I have asked how many orders there were before me before I placed my order??? Why they messed up this whole process is not my problem, it’s their decision making that caused it. 

1 hour ago, Brownmule247 said:

What’s the difference? Should I have asked how many orders there were before me before I placed my order??? Why they messed up this whole process is not my problem, it’s their decision making that caused it. 

The difference is if you had reserved early you’d probably have it already.   Their decision making didn’t put 125k orders ahead of yours and who knows how many ahead of yours in the dealers order bank.

53 minutes ago, Brownmule247 said:

It has less to do with when I ordered but that ford can’t keep up with demand! Either way I’m buying a Jeep and no more Fords!

Right, because supply chain and Covid are all Ford’s fault and only affects Ford, not Jeep or anyone else.  Geez…..enjoy your Jeep.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Brownmule247 said:

Hello everyone,

Figures...come here to bitch and then make vapid comments about your supposed "loyalty"....get over it (and yourself) already. I currently have a 2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4D softop and really enjoy it, but would prefer the hard top. My 2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D is built, inspected, and sits waiting to be shipped for over a month and a half now due to shipper delays...am I disappointed? Yes, but not with Ford....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, akirby said:

Right, because supply chain and Covid are all Ford’s fault and only affects Ford, not Jeep or anyone else.  Geez…..enjoy your Jeep.

Fords decisions before and during and after Covid are fords fault. I am going to Jeep and yes, they have problems, but I can have my Jeep in about 4 months not years!! Geez……and I will enjoy having my Jeep long before you enjoy your Bronco whenever ford decides to get it to you! 

Bitch and rant all you want but here's the truth. We are building as much as we can as fast as we can but parts are still in very tight supply. I've had more overtime scheduled then canceled in the last year than I have in the previous 8 combined. It's like this across the entire industry whether you want to believe it or not. You bring up Jeep. Were you aware they just indefinitely laid off a bunch of people from the stamping plant that feeds the RAM truck plant? That's how serious the chaos in the industry is right now. It's not Ford's fault you but placed your order after 145k reservations, a lot of THOSE still haven't been built yet either. We're trying, believe me,  it's not as simple as you seem to think. 

• Like 3

Now I see why you’re so upset, you are an employee!  By the way what are you looking at to know how many orders are before me? If you can tell where I am in line, you have information that nobody else is willing to give me! That my friend is my major problem, the information is out there somewhere that I am unaware of, and it’s not privy to me,  but it’s there somewhere!!! 
I’m not buying a ram so that may not affect me, but Jeep’s are popular, like the Bronco, but Jeep, somehow is making it happen. 

26 minutes ago, Brownmule247 said:

Now I see why you’re so upset, you are an employee!  By the way what are you looking at to know how many orders are before me? If you can tell where I am in line, you have information that nobody else is willing to give me! That my friend is my major problem, the information is out there somewhere that I am unaware of, and it’s not privy to me,  but it’s there somewhere!!! 
I’m not buying a ram so that may not affect me, but Jeep’s are popular, like the Bronco, but Jeep, somehow is making it happen. 

1. Did you have a reservation?

2. When did you make your reservation?

3. How many other Broncos were ordered from the dealership you ordered from?  Did those before you have reservations?

4. What options did you order?

All of those items will affect when your particular build will get built.  My dad ordered a Black Diamond 4D MIC top from a small dealer in December.  He added then dropped the tow package.  Dealer estimated it would be August / September at the earliest.  Now we are pretty sure it will push until MY23, and possibly to calendar year 23.  Go peruse Bronco6G and you will find plenty of day 1 and day 2 reservation holders that are still waiting that ordered before you did.

Maybe you should change your screen name to Veruca Salt.

58 minutes ago, Brownmule247 said:

In June of 2021 Ford announced they had 190k reservations and 125k actual orders.  

If you had been an original reservation holder you would have a right to bitch and complain.  You can’t wait until the order banks are full then place your order and bitch about it taking so long.

As for your priority and where you are in the queue, that’s all on your dealer not Ford.  Each dealer has their own queue at this point and only they can tell you where your order sits in their queue and how many are ahead of you.  They can also tell you if there are any commodity holds that might delay your build.  Ford provides all the info they know to the dealer.  The dealer has to fill in the rest. 

37 different suppliers are having issues right now and that is the same across all mfrs in all industries.  So take your whining somewhere else.

Edited by akirby
  • Like 1

Whatever, in the customers eyes, the dealership is Ford. They are representative of ford, so in my eyes they (the dealership) is ford. Look, my main problem is the lack of communication from ford or the dealership. They will not give me information, they keep telling me that I’ll know something before they do. 

28 minutes ago, Brownmule247 said:

Whatever, in the customers eyes, the dealership is Ford. They are representative of ford, so in my eyes they (the dealership) is ford. Look, my main problem is the lack of communication from ford or the dealership. They will not give me information, they keep telling me that I’ll know something before they do. 

Enough of your bitching and whining. Please, go get your Jeep and just... leave!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Brownmule247 said:

So you picked the wrong dealer.

33 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Enough of your bitching and whining. Please, go get your Jeep and just... leave!

I’m not whining my friend, I don’t do that! And I will do whatever the f___k I want! It’s really funny to me how some people have social media balls, but in person not so much. ?

8 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Bitch and rant all you want but here's the truth. We are building as much as we can as fast as we can but parts are still in very tight supply. I've had more overtime scheduled then canceled in the last year than I have in the previous 8 combined. It's like this across the entire industry whether you want to believe it or not. You bring up Jeep. Were you aware they just indefinitely laid off a bunch of people from the stamping plant that feeds the RAM truck plant? That's how serious the chaos in the industry is right now. It's not Ford's fault you but placed your order after 145k reservations, a lot of THOSE still haven't been built yet either. We're trying, believe me,  it's not as simple as you seem to think. 

I can't imagine how crazy it must be for you guys.  My cousin works at the Jeep plant in Toledo I need to reach out to him to see how he's doing.  I work in IT myself and the parts shortages are affecting us real badly too.  We cannot get docking stations to safe our life we have orders that are piling up for new employees and PC refreshes that are going back pretty far now.  Dell tells us the soonest we can get our docks in September at this point but it's already been pushed back a few times.  I've had a few of the accounting people scream at me too and I just have to calmly remind them that I am not Dell and I don't control the parts flow lol