Adaptive Cruise Control

JC3837

Somehow I missed ordering adaptive cruise control on my 22 F350 Tremor with Lariat ultimate package, which I thought it was part of the package. I waited 11 months for the truck because I wanted adaptive steering and other commodity issues. Is there a way to add it now that I have finally received the truck? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JC3837 said:

Somehow I missed ordering adaptive cruise control on my 22 F350 Tremor with Lariat ultimate package, which I thought it was part of the package. I waited 11 months for the truck because I wanted adaptive steering and other commodity issues. Is there a way to add it now that I have finally received the truck? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

I doubt it's something that could be installed at the dealership level and, if so, would be very difficult and expensive due to the parts, labor, etc. And it may also require a microchip that would be difficult to obtain. 

7 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I doubt it's something that could be installed at the dealership level and, if so, would be very difficult and expensive due to the parts, labor, etc. And it may also require a microchip that would be difficult to obtain. 

Thank you for the info. Sounds like it is more trouble than it's worth. I will have to do it the old fashion way and tap on the brake and hit the resume button. 

13 hours ago, JC3837 said:

So you actually got your truck with adaptive steering by waiting 11 months but didn't get adaptive cruise because it was not clear if that option was bundled with something else?  Did you build the truck on Ford's build website and send to dealer or did the dealer build the truck based on what you told them you wanted?