The wait is over!

3 hours ago, tntlars said:

Did it mention anything about deleted options of options being added months later? Ya I didn't think so! My bigger issue is Ford deleting options or shipping incomplete vehicles for parts to be added later to speed up the process and it hasn't changed a bit. Yes every manufacture has had extended build times but as far as I know Toyota, Honda and Kia and probably other are not shipping incomplete units! Have a nice day!

So now you are saying that they should hold onto the vehicles that are missing parts for what could be months rather then release them to the customer if they are willing to take it.  If they are not willing to take it, then cancel the order or refuse it.  

My sister in law is a prime example..  auto start/stop was deleted as well as the rear climate controls.  Ordered, built and delivered in under 10 weeks.  She will have the rear climate controls added in once available (this was an XLT).  

Allocation has a huge play in this as well which is on the dealer, not Ford. 

6 hours ago, akirby said:

Don’t be surprised if your Kia gets delayed and/or they add $10k when it arrives.

Ley's be clear..there are ADM stickers on some F-150s sitting on dealer lots. OR-put on at time of contract when you buy.

Edited by CKNSLS

1 hour ago, CKNSLS said:

Ley's be clear..there are ADM stickers on some F-150s sitting on dealer lots. OR-put on at time of contract when you buy.

And who said there weren’t?  The point was Kia and others aren’t much different than Ford right now.

My son ordered an ST Line mid Feb and it came in around 4/15.

Same as Blwnsmoke's relative's experience -rear seat controls and auto start/stop deleted.

"ST Line"?? I guess it is a tamer ST? just small ST badges on front fenders, 4 cyl.  But has big rubber, beautiful wheels and very nice black interior with red stitching. 

12 hours ago, Bob Rosadini said:

My son ordered an ST Line mid Feb and it came in around 4/15.

Same as Blwnsmoke's relative's experience -rear seat controls and auto start/stop deleted.

"ST Line"?? I guess it is a tamer ST? just small ST badges on front fenders, 4 cyl.  But has big rubber, beautiful wheels and very nice black interior with red stitching. 

Its just an appearance package.  Started in Europe.