2023 Order - New Body Style or Old?

Levichar

Based on recent communication, it appears that the early 2023 Rangers will be the older body style (ex. 2022) for a while....and the new, redesigned body will not be available until the spring.  Basically a 2023 1/2 model.  Is that correct?

• ice-capades changed the title to 2023 Order - New Body Style or Old?
22 minutes ago, Levichar said:

Based on recent communication, it appears that the early 2023 Rangers will be the older body style (ex. 2022) for a while....and the new, redesigned body will not be available until the spring.  Basically a 2023 1/2 model.  Is that correct?

Ranger NA has generally followed the ROW Ranger by a year. Don't assume anything about a 2023 1/2 Model Year. 

47 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Ranger NA has generally followed the ROW Ranger by a year. Don't assume anything about a 2023 1/2 Model Year. 

I'm new to this...I've never ordered a Ford before and haven't owned one since 1996 (even though I go through cars like water).  I'm not sure what 'ROW' is. 

Based on recent articles, the new style Ranger isn't coming out until sometime next spring.  So just wondering...if I order when the 2023 banks open in July am I right to assume I'm going to get the model that is closer to the 2022 model than the expected redesign?  Or are the recent releases wrong and will all the 2023s be the new design?

32 minutes ago, Levichar said:

I'm new to this...I've never ordered a Ford before and haven't owned one since 1996 (even though I go through cars like water).  I'm not sure what 'ROW' is. 

Based on recent articles, the new style Ranger isn't coming out until sometime next spring.  So just wondering...if I order when the 2023 banks open in July am I right to assume I'm going to get the model that is closer to the 2022 model than the expected redesign?  Or are the recent releases wrong and will all the 2023s be the new design?

No problem! ROW = Rest of World. The 2023 Ranger Order Guide should be available on/or about 07/18/2022 when the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is due to open. It will provide all the information you're looking for, including all the changes specific to the 2023MY Ranger. 

• Like 1

Based on what is being reported you need to wait for the 2024 model which is supposedly due next spring.  The order banks and order guide should be available around February (give or take) if those ru ours are true.

2023 is the current model.

5 hours ago, akirby said:

Based on what is being reported you need to wait for the 2024 model which is supposedly due next spring.  The order banks and order guide should be available around February (give or take) if those ru ours are true.

2023 is the current model.

From what I've been able to glean, 2023 is going to be a very short model year (<6 months) before the new model launches next year, haven't been able to nail down the exact timing yet. A lot of it is going to depend on potential supply chain issues. 

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Slashy21 said:

According to a picture that was posted on the Bronco 6g forum it will definitely be the old body style, but has a couple of new color options.Screenshot_20220723-144949.thumb.png.7454b469bd1b723b5fad8c0860229ae4.png

The page for 2023 Escape still shows a 2020-2022 Escape render, when it's expected the refreshed model will launch this fall.  Don't rely on the graphic on that page to determine which models are staying the same for 2023.

2 hours ago, j2sys said:

The page for 2023 Escape still shows a 2020-2022 Escape render, when it's expected the refreshed model will launch this fall.  Don't rely on the graphic on that page to determine which models are staying the same for 2023.

But we already know the new one so t arrive until early next year.

29 minutes ago, akirby said:

But we already know the new one so t arrive until early next year.

Ranger is expected next year, yes.  New Escape for this year.  Just pointing out that the graphic on that site doesn't provide proof of that, since they both show the current model, even though one will get a facelift.  I should've clarified that earlier.

Edited by j2sys