Maverick order bank opening pushed to Sept?

As posted in the 2023 Maverick Production Information thread... https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74044-2023-maverick-production-information/

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin), below is the updated scheduling and production timetable for the 2022/2023MY Maverick.

05/20/2022 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date

10/22/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date (FHEV)

08/04/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change (FHEV)

08/11/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change  

10/21/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

08/02/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date

08/02/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date (FHEV)

09/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins

10/24/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

The 2023 Maverick Order Guide will be released on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section. 

All dates are subject to change. 

This was posted at FordAuthority.com earlier. Any official confirmation from Ford will be via the FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) which is published on Friday's and available over the weekend. 

2023 Ford Maverick Order Banks Will Now Open in September

https://fordauthority.com/2022/07/2023-ford-maverick-order-banks-will-now-open-up-in-september/

Earlier this month, Ford Authority reported that 2023 Ford Maverick order banks for models equipped with the Ford 2.0L I-4 EcoBoost engine were scheduled to open up on August 2nd, 2022.  As Ford Authority reported this week, that also briefly applied to the 2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid as well. However, sources familiar with the matter have now told Ford Authority that 2023 Ford Maverick order banks have been pushed back by more than a month, this time to September 15th.

2022-Ford-Maverick-Hybrid-Lariat-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters-1024x627.jpg

The new FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin), which is the official source for USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank), scheduling and production timetables was just released and includes NO changes to the 2023 Maverick schedule. All dates are subject to change and it's still possible that Ford will issue a revised FDNB early next week. Any changes or revisions will be posted in the 2023 Maverick Production Information forum (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74044-2023-maverick-production-information/) when they become available. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

1 hour ago, turn signal said:

Any updates ?

No news is good news ?

I was planning on ordering two Lariat FX4's Tuesday......

:ohsnap:

I'm trying to be optimistic, just heard from my Dealer, he has seen nothing official.  The link that WAS shown yesterday under the future vehicles tab, that showed the 2023 Maverick Tremor, with an order in August note, is now completely gone.

HRG

Mav tremor.JPG

37 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

I'm trying to be optimistic, just heard from my Dealer, he has seen nothing official.  The link that WAS shown yesterday under the future vehicles tab, that showed the 2023 Maverick Tremor, with an order in August note, is now completely gone.

HRG

I guess I won't bother posting any further updates in this thread as I did yesterday. I posted above that per yesterday's FDNB, the official source for USOB information, that there are no changes to the previously released schedule for the 2023 Maverick. Speculate all you want. I provide the official information as soon as it's released from Ford. Otherwise, I've got better things to do with my time. 

Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 12:49 PM, ice-capades said:

I guess I won't bother posting any further updates in this thread as I did yesterday. I posted above that per yesterday's FDNB, the official source for USOB information, that there are no changes to the previously released schedule for the 2023 Maverick. Speculate all you want. I provide the official information as soon as it's released from Ford. Otherwise, I've got better things to do with my time. 

I appreciate your updates here, and trust your info more than a dealer. Most dealerships are clueless 2/3'rds of the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, LSchicago said:

I appreciate your updates here, and trust your info more than a dealer. Most dealerships are clueless 2/3'rds of the time.

Too many Dealers are too lazy or incompetent to utilize the resources available with the information. Ford doesn't send much out via e-mails to Dealers, particularly about scheduling and production matters. 

• Like 2

On 7/30/2022 at 12:49 PM, ice-capades said:

I-C, I'm sorry if you think I have intentionally wasted your time, that was never my intent.  Yours is the only date information IN WRITING, anything else has been second-hand, I was told this, blah blah blah.  Nothing would make me happier than to get an order entered and time-stamped this week, once I return from a Daddy-Daughter long weekend with my soon to be married little girl.

I only wish that you and your dealership were a little closer to me, geographically, so that we could do business together.

Again, my apologies for the inquiry.  HRG

• Thanks 1

It’s official.  Not sure why they haven’t updated the dealer website yet.  Or maybe they just updated that today.

Ford announced its retail order banks will be re-opening for Bronco Sport, Edge, Explorer and Ranger, on Aug. 2, and Maverick and Maverick Tremor will be available for retail order in September.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2022/08/01/new-maverick-tremor-off-road-package.html

Per Ford notice to its Dealers, posted at the FMCDealer portal. 

INFORMATION
2023MY Maverick Order Bank Open Update

ACTION REQUESTED
Inform your teams of the change in Order Bank Open timing for the 2023 Maverick which was previously planned for August 2nd and will now be opening this September. We are moving the date of the 2023 order bank so that we can fulfill as many remaining unscheduled 2022 Maverick retail orders.

SUMMARY
In June, Ford Motor Company sent a communication to our Maverick customers with unscheduled and COVP approved retail orders regarding their options given the ongoing global supply chain constraints that continue to pose challenges with scheduling their orders. These options included removing constraining features from their 2022 Maverick retail order or choosing to place a 2023 Maverick retail order. We further communicated that those customers choosing to place a 2023 order would receive a special private offer at the time of order bank opening in August. 

In order to fulfill more of these unscheduled 2022 retail orders we have decided to move our 2023 Maverick Order Bank Open date to September – a specific date will be provided as we get closer to September. We still intend to provide a private offer to customers with 2022 unscheduled and COVP approved retail orders that place a 2023 retail order, but will now do so when the 2023 order bank opens in September. It is important that existing unscheduled

2022 retail orders are not cancelled so that customers eligible for the 2023 private offer can be determined. The 2023 Maverick Transition Customer Satisfaction Private Offer will be communicated to our Ford Dealers ahead of the 2023 Maverick Order Bank Open. Production for the 2023 Maverick, including our All-New Tremor Off-Road Package, is still scheduled to begin this fall.

For now we will continue to schedule and build 2022 Mavericks from our existing list of COVP approved retail orders pending specific supply/commodity availability. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, akirby said:

It’s official.  Not sure why they haven’t updated the dealer website yet.  Or maybe they just updated that today.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2022/08/01/new-maverick-tremor-off-road-package.html

Guess I'll be ordering  a Lariat Tremor.

?

Edited by turn signal
a

33 minutes ago, turn signal said:

Where are all the talking heads getting a September 15th date from ?

Just speculation based on comments somewhere that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) would open mid-September. If so, most likely dates are either September 12th or 19th. The official announcement will be via the FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) which is released on Friday's and available over the weekends. 

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin), below is the updated scheduling and production timetable for the 2022/2023MY Maverick.

10/22/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date (FHEV)

05/20/2022 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date

08/25/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change  

11/11/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

11/14/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (FHEV)

09/15/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date

09/22/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins

11/14/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

The 2023 Maverick Order Guide will be released on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section. 

All dates are subject to change. 

26 minutes ago, turn signal said:

So what's the best procedure to get your Maverick order in on September 15th ?

I'd like to get it entered as soon as the order bank opens EST .

Is that a trick question?  Obviously you need to go see your dealer.

22 minutes ago, akirby said:

Is that a trick question?  Obviously you need to go see your dealer.

No I got that part figured out, never ordered a new vehicle.

I was just wondering if I go down and sit with the salesman while he enters it into the system, or how it all works, I know zero about this.

40 minutes ago, turn signal said:

No I got that part figured out, never ordered a new vehicle.

I was just wondering if I go down and sit with the salesman while he enters it into the system, or how it all works, I know zero about this.

Go see the dealer, figure out what you want to order, agree on the price and negotiate the deposit.   When the order banks open the dealer will put in the order.