Ford Escape build technology

Good news today, as my window sticker was finally released. However, I noticed something that did not look right. I paid for the technology package, which should come with the 12.3 in instrument cluster (digital). The window sticker shows a 6.5-in instrument cluster in the upper section where all of the standard features at no charge are listed. But it also shows that I added the technology package in the bottom half. So my question is, why am I not seeing the larger instrument cluster on my window sticker? Is it just lumped in with the technology package? I fear a smaller cluster, which is one of the reasons I ordered the technology package. Thank you for any expertise.

Mine became available earlier this week as well.

Window stickers don't list every feature.  Fear not.  It also does not mention the power liftgate up top which is a standard feature on SEL, that's supposed to be supplanted by the hands-free liftgate in SEL Technology Package, until they messed that up.  The top section is standard features, not a complete list, and the options don't list every feature of a package.

The only feature of SEL Technology Package that has been removed is the hands-free, foot-activated liftgate from select units - if yours is affected, you'll see the $55 credit as below.  It should still be a power liftgate with a button on the fob, liftgate itself, and maybe inside next to the headlamp switch, but without the foot sensors under the rear of the vehicle.

There has been no mention of taking the 12.3" digital cluster away from the package.

For me, the hands-free liftgate was one of the reasons I went with the package, and $55 doesn't even cover the cost to buy the parts to retrofit, but alas...  Also wanted it for the digital cluster, B&O system, etc.

image.thumb.png.83c8f70218abfd48dc5dd82200edb9c4.png

image.thumb.png.7775544fafb712330249de007afca1bc.png

Edited by j2sys

Thank you for your input. I'm glad to hear that your window sticker was released this week also. At first, my build got moved to next week so I started to lose faith. Until today, the window sticker was finally there. I have a 2021 SEL model non-hybrid, which I am trading in. I never thought to use the foot activated tailgate. Until about 2 weeks ago. Now I am sure I will miss it but I will live. I'm not getting the plug-in hybrid, because I thought that I would not get it this year and the tax credit would run out. Therefore I'm getting the all-wheel drive, gas electric hybrid, with the sunroof and the tech package. I'm super excited again. Happy for you too!

Edited by MyGreatEscape
  • Like 1