Multi Contour Seats

Quick question if anyone knows the answer it would be much appreciated.  If my truck was ordered and Ford deleted the MC seats and it shows on the window sticker will you be able to activate them at a later date when parts/modules are avaialble?  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Rketcham13

1 hour ago, Rketcham13 said:

Quick question if anyone knows the answer it would be much appreciated.  If my truck was ordered and Ford deleted the MC seats and it shows on the window sticker will you be able to activate them at a later date when parts/modules are avaialble?  Thanks in advance.

Has not been confirmed one way or the other.

My 2022 Expedition Platinum could not be scheduled for production without the Multicontour Seats.  I asked the same question, and was told there was no retro-fit for the seats.   It has been noted on a few forums that the supplier that supplies the actual massaging components to the main seat supplier, went belly up.  There's been no confirmation of that.   Some of the 2023 MY order guides still show the required MCS delete.

• Sad 1

On 8/9/2022 at 4:10 PM, Rketcham13 said:

About the seats showing on the window sticker: Is it legal for the window sticker to list an item that is not actually installed?  That would seem to me (an amateur, admittedly; I'm certainly no industry insider) to be a violation of federal law.

9 hours ago, 1984Poke said:

About the seats showing on the window sticker: Is it legal for the window sticker to list an item that is not actually installed?  That would seem to me (an amateur, admittedly; I'm certainly no industry insider) to be a violation of federal law.

The window sticker should show a feature delete line item and a credit for it.  Otherwise, there could be grounds for legal action if a feature was listed but not provided.

9 hours ago, 1984Poke said:

Maverick Window stickers list Std equipment that isn't installed so it wouldn't be outside of what Ford has been doing; the implosion in the supply chain caused things to be missed.

The F-150 and Expeditions on the lot around here list a credit for them, same for Auto Start/Stop and Park Assist. They will probably just end up deleting some of these features all together vehicle lines get updated and suppler contracts change. People haven't missed them for 2 years so why offer it in future units, made decontenting easy.