GMC Canyon

T-dubz

53 minutes ago, Anthony said:

That interior looks really nice. I can't believe GM has done a complete 180 on their interiors as of late, they were previously bottom tier.

Well that is the Denali version.  I agree it’s really nice but I just don’t like the exterior.  The Colorado looks better.

On 8/12/2022 at 4:25 PM, 92merc said:

Both those interiors are nice.  I sure hope Ford ups the game with next Ranger interior wise.

But I think if Ford comes out of the gate with the 2.3EB in a hybrid, it'll end up selling more than the GM twins.

I just saw the 2024 Ranger over on TFL truck. I disagree.  GM's faux offroad packages have proven to be very popular. Many of these are with the bashed 2.7 because that's what the dealers are getting.  The design language of the Ranger on the front end is not great-IMHO.

Edited by CKNSLS

32 minutes ago, CKNSLS said:

I just saw the 2024 Ranger over on TFL truck. I disagree.  GM's faux offroad packages have proven to be very popular. Many of these are with the bashed 2.7 because that's what the dealers are getting.  The design language of the Ranger on the front end is not great-IMHO.

The front end appears that it will be similar to the Maverick which seems to be well received based on the sales volume so far. It’s fairly conservative, but I don’t think it looks bad.    

36 minutes ago, tbone said:

The front end appears that it will be similar to the Maverick which seems to be well received based on the sales volume so far. It’s fairly conservative, but I don’t think it looks bad.    

The Maverick is selling in part due to it's price point. We will see if guys will lay down significantly more dollars for Maverick design language on the '23 Ranger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CKNSLS said:

The Maverick is selling in part due to it's price point. We will see if guys will lay down significantly more dollars for Maverick design language on the '23 Ranger.

Its the same basic truck design Ford has always used.  It will be hugely successful.

Im waiting on the 2024 because it looks way better than the current one.

Edited by akirby
  • Like 1