Ford Order Tracking Site Down?

MyGreatEscape

On 8/14/2022 at 9:30 AM, j2sys said:

Awesome!  Now comes the (hopefully short) wait for it to get shipped out and arrive at your dealer.  Shouldn't be too much longer.

Lol. Mine was shipped two and a half months ago. It has not made it to the dealer yet. I am 8 hrs from the plant. But I hope nobody else experiences the delay I have had, even if it's for "my complete satisfaction".

25 minutes ago, lcseds said:

Lol. Mine was shipped two and a half months ago. It has not made it to the dealer yet. I am 8 hrs from the plant. But I hope nobody else experiences the delay I have had, even if it's for "my complete satisfaction".

Trying to stay optimistic for them...  Also, mine was delivered 6 hours and 2-3 states away, via truck (convoy) the week after it went into production.  Then again, there were enough Escapes and Corsairs headed to 2 dealers nearby to fill the truck, and everyone else's experience may vary.

Hopefully yours gets out of that 2.5 month shipping delay soon.  That's no fun.

Well, I can see you are right. The build date was 8/13, and the tracking site still shows it as built. The email said it would be shipping in a few days. Guess I have to wait a couple of weeks for it to actually be shipped. There is an Escape promotion (discount) this month, so they probably delayed the shipment on purpose so it won't get here until September.

• 2 months later...

So I happen to be at my dealer today, and he shared with me that my car shipped yesterday by rail. The tracking site still has my status as "awaiting shipment". I am reading in some of the truck forums that the ones built in August are not having their tracking updated when they finally ship. I guess Ford is not keeping the public informed anymore. The dealer is now the first and last resort to get any information about new vehicles altogether.