2023 Lincoln Navigator Order Guide

11 hours ago, bgoz98 said:

Dealer told me this afternoon that order banks and/or pricing is not available yet for the 23s.  How long does this information usually lag behind the order guide?

Price lists are usually released at the same time as the order guides. Sometimes, it depends on who is handling the release and whether it gets posted on time and in the correct places. It's not unusual for the order guides and price lists to be available via the Ford Fleet website before the FMCDealer portal that Dealers use. When there's a delay in prices being released, it's usually brief. It's also possible that Lincoln is still in the process of finalizing 2023 Lincoln Navigator prices, which could be related to the delay in the 2023 Expedition Order Guide and prices being released. I can't access the Lincoln WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system to confirm the 2023MY Navigator status. 

I'd try again today. The lady I'm working with sent me the pdf order file that's been making the rounds on the forums and wants to set up a time for me to come in and go over what I want. Now I'm not sure that means placing an actual order or just getting everything picked out but it seems promising. I was working with her a month ago and she was telling me I had to wait for the OB to open. Now that they're open she's ready to move forward in the process.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mkalbarc said:

Went to dealer yesterday and placed my order for the 2023! Said build shouldn't be happening until Nov though.

It can't be scheduled and then built in November, at the earliest, since the 2023 Lincoln Navigator Job #1 Date is 11/14/2022 per the schedule posted previously. 

Per today's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the revised production timetable for the 2022/2023MY Lincoln Navigator.

• 03/04/2022 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date
  • 09/01/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 11/13/2022 - 2022MY Job Last Date

• 08/15/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 09/22/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 11/14/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, mkalbarc said:

Ah ok. yeah I don't fully understand how all this works. Just telling you all what my sales rep told me. So, per the revised schedule, what would/could be the earliest build date?

Earliest date is 11/14/2022 but the normal (pre-COVID) process is that only stock orders are scheduled and built until the "Okay to Buy" status is reached after 5 consecutive days of production with zero defects. Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing if Ford's changed the process since the market has changed with the high percentage of retail orders. It's information that Ford/Lincoln doesn't share readily.  

• Like 1