X-plan pin availability for Bronco Sport?

fmarcantoni

Good afternoon.

Please advise on how I may go about obtaining an X-Plan PIN for my daughter on a 2023 Bronco Sport to order.

We last utilized an X-Plan PIN obtained by forum member macattack in '07 for an EB Expedition and are adding. 

We'd like to order in the next 30 days, so a membership in MCA won't do.

Thank you for your consideration,

-Frank Marcantoni

Unless you have a friend or family member employee you’re SOL.  Plus the dealer may not be accepting X plan on those.  If they are then a special order would likely take 6 months or longer so MCA might work.  You only need the PIN at delivery time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, fmarcantoni said:

Good afternoon.

Please advise on how I may go about obtaining an X-Plan PIN for my daughter on a 2023 Bronco Sport to order.

We last utilized an X-Plan PIN obtained by forum member macattack in '07 for an EB Expedition and are adding. 

We'd like to order in the next 30 days, so a membership in MCA won't do.

Thank you for your consideration,

-Frank Marcantoni

Hi fmarcantoni. As akirby stated, it may be difficult (to say the least) to find a Dealer willing to accept an X-Plan PIN for a purchase. Even on a factory order. Especially or a Bronco purchase.

However, you can still try to obtain one. Another source is a Ford Partner Company X-Plan PIN. Ford partners with hundreds, perhaps thousands of companies to offer X-Plan PINS for qualifying employees.

You can find one list of Ford X-Plan Partner companies here: https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/

If you, your spouse or a member of your household work for one of these companies, check with your HR Department to get your Partner Company Code. Then you can go here to register for an X-Plan PIN: https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

25 minutes ago, bbf2530 said:

Hi fmarcantoni. As akirby stated, it may be difficult (to say the least) to find a Dealer willing to accept an X-Plan PIN for a purchase. Even on a factory order. Especially or a Bronco purchase.

Remember, he's asking about the Sport.  My dealer is accepting Z-plan on my Maverick order, and a friend has a dealer accepting X-plan on his Maverick order, the BS doesn't seem to be as in-demand, so I'll bet he can find a willing dealer.

HRG

59 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Remember, he's asking about the Sport.  My dealer is accepting Z-plan on my Maverick order, and a friend has a dealer accepting X-plan on his Maverick order, the BS doesn't seem to be as in-demand, so I'll bet he can find a willing dealer.

HRG

Hi HRG. My reply was mainly made in order to give the OP another option to find an X-Plan PIN (The Ford X-Plan Partner Recognition Program), not to discourage him from obtaining one.

As I stated, it may be difficult to find a Dealer willing to accept X-Plan. And yes, of course he may be able to find a Dealer willing to accept X-Plan.  I didn't think I also needed to add that a customer should always ask their Dealership anyway, instead of relying on what a bunch of Internet mooks like us tell them. Although I often do state it anyway. ?

Hope that makes my reply clearer. Good luck. ?

1 hour ago, fmarcantoni said:

Thanks for the great advice from everyone.

As was suggested, I found a participating dealer, and renewed my MCA from 2019, so we are in.

Thanks again!

-Frank

Hi Frank. That is great! Just be sure to read the X-Plan rules, make sure your Dealer follows them, and get everything in writing, for your own protection. That includes a copy of the vehicle Invoice, signed Purchase Orders, with all pricing clearly listed etc. If you are factory ordering, there will not be an actual Invoice available until purchase time. However, the Dealer can give you a VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation) when you order, which will also show the X-Plan price. Do not accept hand written figures.

Watch for unwanted Dealer add-ons, like pin-striping, undercoating, glass etching etc. And be sure the Dealer does not try to charge you more than a $100 "Documentation Fee". Ford limits Doc fees to $100 on AXZD-Plan sales.

Of course, those are only a few of the things to be careful of.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

• Like 1