Vehicle Shipping

Has anyone shipped their truck before ? I purchased a 2021 F250 last week in Las Vegas on vacation and I need to ship it back to Florida , I got a quote from a company called National Car Shipping, they quoted me $2195 to ship truck back which makes sense because I got quoted & $1450 to move my 5 series bmw, does that sound good ? Anyone use them ? They actually have a car towing calculator on the site which was cool. 

On 8/27/2022 at 7:17 PM, BigBrains said:

Has anyone shipped their truck before ? I purchased a 2021 F250 last week in Las Vegas on vacation and I need to ship it back to Florida , I got a quote from a company called National Car Shipping, they quoted me $2195 to ship truck back which makes sense because I got quoted & $1450 to move my 5 series bmw, does that sound good ? Anyone use them ? They actually have a car towing calculator on the site which was cool. 

It doesn't drive??

8 hours ago, twintornados said:

It doesn't drive??

Not everyone wants to drive 30-40 hours across the country when they can fly and have the truck shipped, but one might think OP would've planned this out before buying the truck...

image.thumb.png.56027ca6e2cc1d4c1e32528a5274191c.png

image.thumb.png.2e0daa1de69e928efd5a36774c2ff58c.png

This shouldn't be that difficult as there are a number of large vehicle transport companies moving vehicles long distance and I'd expect Florida to be a common destination. In addition, I'd expect Las Vegas Dealers to have experience shipping vehicles or at least being able to refer customers to one of the reputable firms providing such services. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...