4 Months, 10,000 MI, 10 States

EB1959

Full time RV'ing towing a 2022 41.5 foot 5th wheel and we couldn't be happier with out '22 XLT CC Dully.  The power, control, transmission has never let us down one bit.  Very impressed with the  engine brake on this truck and the MPG is very acceptable.  We've put 10k miles on this truck, 90% of that towing though IN, TN, KY, OH, MI, WI, MN, ND, WY, SD, IA and we've been averaging 12mpg.  Only thing we had an issue with is the windshield had to be replaced this past week due to a stone kicked up by passing pickup.

We test drove a Chevy and a Dodge after we  drove a '21 Ford.  The Chevy's hood made visibility hard and the wife didn't like the seats.  The '21 Dodge had no guts.   My only complaint really, are all the damn

chimes!  Open the door, put the key in, CHIMES, open the door with the keys in, CHIMES, turn on lights, CHIMES, put the park brake on, CHIMES  O M G lol!  I'm good with computers, but a bit hesitant to 

try the FORscan on this truck to get rid of the chimes.

Anyways, a shout-out to the men and women who built our truck!  THANK YOU!

(Photo below is from Fort Peck, North Dakota)  MONTANA I mean ?

ftpecktk.jpg

Edited by EB1959
wrong state for photo
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 10:48 PM, WillSD said:

@EB1959  - - (Photo below is from Fort Peck, North Dakota)

Did North Dakota annex the northeast quadrant of Montana?  Or did the two states swap Fort Peck and Garrison?  Just kidding and happy that you are enjoying the new ride.

That reminds me.. Forgot to change this.. yes it was in Montana ! ?