2023 Lincoln Corsair Gets Baby Aviator Looks, Hands-Free Lane Changing

29 minutes ago, akirby said:

Could just be Area 51 with a new name.

Good catch akirby, the Lincoln press release says "Two new exterior colors are also available – Crystal Red and, new to Lincoln, Whisper Blue". That supports what you mentioned about the relation between the Area 51 exterior color on Ford Maverick and Bronco Sport and Whisper Blue on 2023 Lincoln Corsair.

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Exterior changes are minor but a slight improvement.  That blue color is stunning.

That is definitely not sync 4.  Must be the new Google system.

Sync 4 is listed in the order guide. Love that Red interior, looks like a nice update with materials as well.

Edited by jasonj80
  • Like 2

Looks really good. The new grille gives it more presence. Interior looks nice too. My only gripe is the loss of physical buttons for AC and radio, but if both of those can be controlled by the steering wheel, it’s no big deal (hopefully that’s the case)

Edited by T-dubz

2023 Lincoln Corsair Pricing Increased Across The Board

https://fordauthority.com/2022/09/2023-lincoln-corsair-pricing-increased-across-the-board/

The refreshed 2023 Lincoln Corsair was just revealed this morning, breathing new life into the luxurious compact crossover after it received a redesign for the 2020 model year. With updated styling inside and out, along with a host of new technology features, it was pretty much expected that the 2023 Lincoln Corsair would cost more than the outgoing model, particularly amid numerous price increases incurred by other 2023 model year vehicles – and that’s precisely the case here, too.

2023 Lincoln Corsair_Price Changes.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Format
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, tbone said:

Very nice update.  My mother is ready for a new vehicle in this size category, and I’m going to strongly encourage her to go this route from her current Cadillac. 

Have her check the Nautilus too.  The interior is the same but with more hard buttons and more room.  But no PHEV.

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Have her check the Nautilus too.  The interior is the same but with more hard buttons and more room.  But no PHEV.

My Mother is not what I would consider to be technologically savvy, however everything about her XT5 interface seems to be overly complicated and somehow she seems to manage that well, lol. So what I’m saying is she could probably handle  the newer interface, but for some reason she can’t seem to figure out her dang iPhone??‍♂️

• Like 1

From Autoblog: " Trim and colors get a step up for 2023, as the dash trim can now be had with a backlit applique that features a perforated star pattern — it’s meant to look like a constellation on your dash."

You can see this here:

image.thumb.png.e377407acb3d5f30ac042b7b333e5444.png

I do like this it's a nice touch.

Still sad to see the 2.3T go though.

• Like 4

On 9/12/2022 at 8:46 PM, twintornados said:

Well, in true FoMoCo fashion, maybe they'll streamline Nautilus by dropping the 2.0 and 2.7 EB and make the 2.3L EB the only engine option.

They are going to streamline the lineup by dropping the Nautilus all together. Lincoln isn’t allowed to have more than 3 decent vehicles in the lineup at anytime or it might actually succeed in the market. 

Edited by jasonj80
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Not a bad update-the grill screams Audi to me though

2023 Lincoln Corsair Gets Baby Aviator Looks, Hands-Free Lane Changing

Better than Lexus.  The Audi Q5 is one of the leaders in the segment, so why not go with similar styling.  It looks really good.

The hands free driving option is claimed to be a segment first.  Hopefully the updated exterior, interior, and technology are enough to keep it selling.  The powertrains are carryover minus the 2.3. The base 250hp 2L ecoboost lines up well, but the 266hp PHEV is far short of the 362hp Audi.  Use the rear motor from the Mach E rated for however much power can be extracted from the battery pack.  Be one way to give it a rear wheel drive feel…at least for the 30 miles the battery pack is rated for.

One would think this should be in the Lincoln forum.  Regardless, I just went to the Build and Price to build one..   Can't get the Blue with the Red interior. Every other color.. sure but Blue, nope. Ughh!!!

$65,000 fully loaded.. Wow for a Corsair.

Edited by blwnsmoke
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, blwnsmoke said:

One would think this should be in the Lincoln forum.  Regardless, I just went to the Build and Price to build one..   Can't get the Blue with the Red interior. Every other color.. sure but Blue, nope. Ughh!!!

$65,000 fully loaded.. Wow for a Corsair.

Still less than a similar sized Mach E.