80% Market Adjustment?

My dad had his truck in for service the other day, and said someone had bought one of the first Bronco Raptors at the dealer there........they tolk him whoever bought it paid.........$300k for it.  How absolutely ridiculous.  Why on earth would you pay that for a Bronco?  I love mine, but that's absurd.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, rmc523 said:

My dad had his truck in for service the other day, and said someone had bought one of the first Bronco Raptors at the dealer there........they tolk him whoever bought it paid.........$300k for it.  How absolutely ridiculous.  Why on earth would you pay that for a Bronco?  I love mine, but that's absurd.

Because some people have more money then sense?

How ironic that ordinary people suffer the throttling of increased borrowing rates because  the rich and powerful increase prices all around them and then claim inflation is bad for the country. Yes, there have been wage increases but those haven’t kept place with price hikes. The reserve looks determined to send those living on the edge bankrupt and homeless in order to cool the economy. Doesn’t seem right…

• Sad 1