On board air compressor

Lima

I looked into the ARB set up when I was shopping around. A buddy of mine had a new Vixen compressor and 3 gallon tank laying around so I went that route instead. So far so good, other than it being a little slow on the refill but that's to be expected with it just being a single. I'm currently running my horns and a fitting in the bed. I'll see how it does for a while and see if a need arises to upgrade to a dual compressor. 

20220821_145326.jpg

20220821_145333.jpg

Snapchat-2128252886.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 9:08 AM, UT_Grandpa said:

What was the source for your hoses, connectors, valves, etc?  Really nice and clean installation

About half of the air line and the fittings for the horns came with the horns themselves. A guy with a shop local to me rounded up most of everything else for the install.

On 9/14/2022 at 8:01 AM, Gharri30 said:

I looked into the ARB set up when I was shopping around. A buddy of mine had a new Vixen compressor and 3 gallon tank laying around so I went that route instead. So far so good, other than it being a little slow on the refill but that's to be expected with it just being a single. I'm currently running my horns and a fitting in the bed. I'll see how it does for a while and see if a need arises to upgrade to a dual compressor. 

20220821_145326.jpg

20220821_145333.jpg

Snapchat-2128252886.jpg

That's a clean install! 

• 1 year later...