2023 Payload or Towing Capacity Changes?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any specifications have been leaked about the new model year trucks.  All we know is basically what it'll look like based on some camouflaged test trucks and one leaked video from the factory of the new dash.  I suspect that we'll have to wait until Tuesday for any hope of details like towing and payload capacities.

If I were you, I wouldn't expect any dramatic changes, though.  But what do I know?

2 hours ago, CharlieKelley said:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any specifications have been leaked about the new model year trucks.  All we know is basically what it'll look like based on some camouflaged test trucks and one leaked video from the factory of the new dash.  I suspect that we'll have to wait until Tuesday for any hope of details like towing and payload capacities.

If I were you, I wouldn't expect any dramatic changes, though.  But what do I know?

Looked at my existing 2017 recently and it looks like capacity is restricted more to tire rating  than to the physical truck. Not too many tire ratings higher than 126'

• 6 months later...

Now that trucks are actually coming in, here's my payload:

4203 lbs  - 2023 F350 Lariat Ultimate, CCSWB, 7.3, FX4, 4.3 Gears, Sports Appearance Package, 5th Wheel Prep

I'm actually quite impressed by that. I think that's maybe 400 lbs more than a similarly equipped 2022???

Edited by Morgan92798
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • ice-capades changed the title to 2023 Payload or Towing Capacity Changes?