Shareholder x-plan

cody5002005

So I ordered an f250 on 2/2/22 using my ford shareholder x-plan pricing. My truck is scheduled to be built this week 9/19/22 and I went to generate a pin and found out that they discontinued the shareholder discount in June. Tried calling and explaining that I had no idea or I would have gotten a pin when I ordered the truck but fords shareholder department told me not to and to wait till the truck was scheduled. They pretty much said yeah that sucks thanks for calling. Anyone have any suggestions on how I could get a pin? Saw you can get it with mustang club of America but you have to be a member for 90 days. 

The Shareholder X-Plan pricing did indeed end in June of this year, However, if you applied for it prior to the end of June, it is good until the End of December of 2022.

See Attached PDF file

I recommend that you join the "Mustang Club of America" for 1 year and use the discount ( X-Plan Pricing).

You will receive 2 PINs that are good for an entire year.

1 hour ago, cody5002005 said:

So I ordered an f250 on 2/2/22 using my ford shareholder x-plan pricing. My truck is scheduled to be built this week 9/19/22 and I went to generate a pin and found out that they discontinued the shareholder discount in June. Tried calling and explaining that I had no idea or I would have gotten a pin when I ordered the truck but fords shareholder department told me not to and to wait till the truck was scheduled. They pretty much said yeah that sucks thanks for calling. Anyone have any suggestions on how I could get a pin? Saw you can get it with mustang club of America but you have to be a member for 90 days. 

Looks like you're your a little too late if your Truck is scheduled to be built this week

Ford Shareholder X-Plan Ending End of June.pdf

• Angry 1

59 minutes ago, twintornados said:

Well, I have owned Ford stock for several years now and it sure ain't doing much to enhance its value and a nice perk was the X-Plan price...now with that perk gone, I will re-evaluate my future ownership of the stock.

Two words:  nice dividend.  

6 hours ago, cody5002005 said:

Hi cody. There is also the Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan Program.

Take a look at this link: https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/

If you, your spouse, or another person who resides at your address works for one of those Ford Partner Companies, you can obtain up to 2 X-Plan PINS a year. If a qualifying company is on the list, check with the HR contact at your company to get the Ford Partner Code, then use it here: https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

I will also add...The Partner Company list I linked to above is not an all encompassing/full official list (I am not aware of an official list, unfortunately), and new Partner Companies are added all the time. So you can find more Ford Partner Company lists by Googling "Ford Partner Company X-Plan" and similar phrases.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

Hi gang. Just to add to j2sys's add...?...for clarification: While Ford Employees and Retires can share X-Plan PINs with "Friends and Neighbors", Ford Partner Company employees can not share X-Plan PINS with anyone other than those who share the same legal address as theirs.

Ford Partner Company employees can only use X-Plan PINS for themselves, or individuals who share the same official/physical residence and address.

As an example...If my neighbor works for/is retired from a Ford Partner Company, (but I do not), they can not give me one of their two annual X-Plan PINS, because our legal residences/addresses are different.

Just to avoid future confusion. Good luck. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bbf2530 said:

Hi gang. Just to add to j2sys's add...?...for clarification: While Ford Employees and Retires can share X-Plan PINs with "Friends and Neighbors", Ford Partner Company employees can not share X-Plan PINS with anyone other than those who share the same legal address as theirs.

Ford Partner Company employees can only use X-Plan PINS for themselves, or individuals who share the same official/physical residence and address.

As an example...If my neighbor works for/is retired from a Ford Partner Company, (but I do not), they can not give me one of their two annual X-Plan PINS, because our legal residences/addresses are different.

Just to avoid future confusion. Good luck. ?

My bad, I worded that poorly. :)

You/your spouse is an employee or eligible retiree of Ford corporate?  You can use X-Plan.  You can share X-Plan with "friends & neighbors".  (You can also use A or Z, based on eligibility, or share with eligible family members, but that's not so relevant here.)

Your friend/neighbor/relative is an employee of Ford?  They can share X-Plan with you.

You/your spouse is an employee of a partner company of Ford (suppliers or other eligible business partners)?  You can get X-Plan through your employer.

Edited by j2sys
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, j2sys said:

My bad, I worded that poorly. :)

You/your spouse is an employee or eligible retiree of Ford corporate?  You can use X-Plan.  You can share X-Plan with "friends & neighbors".

Your friend/neighbor is an employee of Ford?  They can share X-Plan with you.

You/your spouse is an employee of a partner company of Ford (suppliers or other eligible business partners)?  You can get X-Plan through your employer.

Hi j2sys. Sorry for being a pain here, but again, for clarity (because I know someone will get confused by it), a slight correction to the first example:

- If you/your spouse are an employee or eligible retiree of Ford corporate?  If a current Ford employee, you can use A Plan. And if you are a Ford retiree, you would use Z-Plan. And you can share X-Plan with "friends & neighbors".

- Your friend/neighbor is an employee/retiree of Ford?  They can share X-Plan with you.

- You/your spouse is an employee of a partner company of Ford (suppliers or other eligible business partners)?  You can get X-Plan through your employer. You can also share that perk with your spouse and any other legal residents of your same address.

I'm not trying to be overly officious, just trying to ensure the correct information is out there. Because it will always come back to bite us all otherwise.

Good luck. ?

27 minutes ago, bbf2530 said:

Hi j2sys. Sorry for being a pain here, but again, for clarity (because I know someone will get confused by it), a slight correction to the first example:

- If you/your spouse are an employee or eligible retiree of Ford corporate?  If a current Ford employee, you can use A Plan. And if you are a Ford retiree, you would use Z-Plan. And you can share X-Plan with "friends & neighbors".

- Your friend/neighbor is an employee/retiree of Ford?  They can share X-Plan with you.

- You/your spouse is an employee of a partner company of Ford (suppliers or other eligible business partners)?  You can get X-Plan through your employer. You can also share that perk with your spouse and any other legal residents of your same address.

I'm not trying to be overly officious, just trying to ensure the correct information is out there. Because it will always come back to bite us all otherwise.

Good luck. ?

Okay okay, I'll let you do the wording from here on out. ;)

17 hours ago, IA Diver said:

You can also join EAA, membership comes with X PLAN, no wait period.

I wanted to let you know I joined EAA and within 5 minutes I had my pin generated for x-plan. You are an absolute life saver. I can’t thank you enough. I hope you walk outside and find a $100 bill. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cody5002005 said:

I wanted to let you know I joined EAA and within 5 minutes I had my pin generated for x-plan. You are an absolute life saver. I can’t thank you enough. I hope you walk outside and find a $100 bill. 

You are very welcome sir. We did that when my wife bought her Edge in May, she found one on the lot cheaper than ordering one due to price increases and had to move quick before it was gone. Many of them you had to wait to get the code. I can send you my address for the C note if you want!!

Edited by IA Diver
Additional content