2023 Escape Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

3 hours ago, MrCurvedLimos said:

The PHEV Premium order looks like this.  We added the cargo shade and the trailer hitch.

U0E0 ESCAPE 4DR PHEV FWD

106.7" WHEELBASE

ATLAS BLUE METALLIC

LEATHER-TRIMMED SEATS

SPACE GRAY

EQUIPMENT GROUP 700A

18" MACHINED MAGNETIC ALUM WHL

2.5L I-VCT ATK I-4 HYB ENG

ECVT TRANSMISSION

225/60R18 100H A/S BSW TIRES

PHEV PREMIUM PACKAGE

REVERSE BRAKE ASSIST

MEMORY PACKAGE

ACTIVE PARK ASSIST 2.0

360 CAMERA W/SPLIT VIEW

WIRELESS CHARGING

HEAD-UP DISPLAY

10-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT

CV LOT MANAGEMENT

EASY ACCESS CARGO SHADE

CLASS II TRAILER TOW PACKAGE

FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET

How did you get all of that information? I ordered mine with the premium package, cargo shade, and trailer hitch too, except mine is the Star White Metallic Tri-coat. This is all my order acceptance email shows:

2023 Escape PHEV Front-Wheel Drive:

• 2.5L iVCT Atkinson Cycle I-4 Hybrid Engine
  • eCVT Transmission
  • Star White Metallic Tri-coat
  • Space Gray Leather Trimmed Seats with Quilting Design and Mini-Perforation with Red Stitch
  • 18” Rock Metallic Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • 700A PHEV Package
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology

*Does not show all optional and included packages/‍features.

6 hours ago, dchan said:

On the email that was sent, there should have been a document or link to a document that had the full order.

My summary looks real short too

My email didn't have a document attached. There is a link to "View Online" which had a mobile IP address (m.t....) and throws a 404 error. At the time (9/26) I figured it was just the standard link to view the email online so I didn't click on it then.

Has anyone heard of any accessory addons that will or might delay 2023 Escape orders? I have ordered a star white metallic tri-coat PHEV with the premium package, cargo shade, and class 2 trailer tow package. For example, in Long McArthur's last YouTube video they mentioned that the trailer hitch was slowing down some Maverick orders.

5 hours ago, Stevedbvik1 said:

The only things I’ve heard of were the Sirius XM and B& O sound system a couple of weeks ago. And the fact that Ford has way more orders for PHEV’s than they can build this year was brought up too last night 

I remember seeing a comment about that. Any idea how much credit they will give for removing them? I'm an old AM news radio guy so the removal of them would be no great loss, but wonder how that might affect trade in or resale later.

We had the Sirius XM removed from our order. We did not order the premium package so the B & O is not an issue for us. No credit amount was mentioned for either. Not sure if the XM delete will affect resale value. Anyone with a smart phone can play the XM app through Sync4. B&O might be a bigger issue for resale. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stevedbvik1 said:

We had the Sirius XM removed from our order. We did not order the premium package so the B & O is not an issue for us. No credit amount was mentioned for either. Not sure if the XM delete will affect resale value. Anyone with a smart phone can play the XM app through Sync4. B&O might be a bigger issue for resale. 

Things like that typically don’t affect resale as much as trim level.

• Like 2

On 12/20/2022 at 5:19 PM, jimsmith94 said:

How did you get all of that information?

The list came from the build sheet my dealer sent me, before the order was placed. He asked me to sign it and send it back to him so he could complete the order.

The confirmation email from Ford had only the info that you posted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrCurvedLimos said:

The list came from the build sheet my dealer sent me, before the order was placed. He asked me to sign it and send it back to him so he could complete the order.

The confirmation email from Ford had only the info that you posted.

2 hours ago, dchan said:

Same here. My list came as a contract for the order

Aha, that explains it. I have the same info on my dealer order sheet but I thought yours was in your Ford order acceptance email.

Now to see if anyone that has removed Sirius XM and the B&O radio gets their order scheduled sooner than others that didn't. ??

On 12/21/2022 at 1:07 PM, jimsmith94 said:

Has anyone heard of any accessory addons that will or might delay 2023 Escape orders? I have ordered a star white metallic tri-coat PHEV with the premium package, cargo shade, and class 2 trailer tow package. For example, in Long McArthur's last YouTube video they mentioned that the trailer hitch was slowing down some Maverick orders.

The Long McArthur YouTube video last night was mostly about Mavericks and they talked about the problem getting the trailer hitch. Somebody asked if the 2023 Escape hitch was also affected and the answer was no, so that's good. Has anyone seen any more information about the availability of Sirius XM and the B&O radio?

I ordered a 23 PHEV back in September and have not received a peep from Ford.    I understand that there are delays with getting the email that states it's been scheduled, but should I have at least of received something/anything from Ford by now?     I see others are at least getting emails about it being delayed, but I have not even gotten that.    My dealer says all is normal, but not having received anything at all just leads me to believe that Ford never even received the order to begin with.

2 hours ago, madcitymike said:

I ordered a 23 PHEV back in September and have not received a peep from Ford.    I understand that there are delays with getting the email that states it's been scheduled, but should I have at least of received something/anything from Ford by now?     I see others are at least getting emails about it being delayed, but I have not even gotten that.    My dealer says all is normal, but not having received anything at all just leads me to believe that Ford never even received the order to begin with.

I ordered my PHEV on the first day, September 16. I saw that lots of people got their confirmation emails from Ford but I didn't get one. I messaged the dealer on September 26 and he said that his inventory manager hadn't added my email and home address to the order. He did that and I got the confirmation email within minutes after that. What bothers me is that my delay emails are coming 45 days from the 26th and not from the 16th. With the short supply I'm worried that I might have lost 10 days, but I hope it was actually accepted on the 16th. ??

I ordered my PHEV Premium on 10/5/22 and received a message from Ford on 12/1 with a build scheduled for the week of 1/23/23 and a VIN number.

Just received an update from Ford that my build has been rescheduled to the week of 1/30/23.

BTW, this is a Z-Plan order. I don't know if that makes a difference when it comes to scheduling.

Now rescheduled to 2/6/23. Rescheduled again to 2/15/23.

Edited by Elguapo99
Updated info

I ordered an ST-Elite Hybrid on 09/26/2022. It was placed in scheduling for the week of 01/09/2023. It was then scheduled to be built on 01/11/2023. I have not been informed of any deletions or delays. The vehicle is to have the following packages/options:

• 500A
  • Memory Package: Driver's Seat and Driver/Front Passenger Sideview Mirrors
  • Premium Technology Package
  • Tech Pack #2
  • Leather Trimmed Seats with Quilting Design and Mini-Perforation with Red Stitch
  • Connected Built-In Navigation
  • SiriusXM® with 360L
  • B&O Sound System by Band & Olufsen, 10-Speakers including Subwoofer
  • SYNC 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Champs said:

I ordered an ST-Elite Hybrid on 09/26/2022. It was placed in scheduling for the week of 01/09/2023. It was then scheduled to be built on 01/11/2023. I have not been informed of any deletions or delays. The vehicle is to have the following packages/options:

• 500A
  • Memory Package: Driver's Seat and Driver/Front Passenger Sideview Mirrors
  • Premium Technology Package
  • Tech Pack #2
  • Leather Trimmed Seats with Quilting Design and Mini-Perforation with Red Stitch
  • Connected Built-In Navigation
  • SiriusXM® with 360L
  • B&O Sound System by Band & Olufsen, 10-Speakers including Subwoofer
  • SYNC 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition

If you’re scheduled you should be good. Restrictions were for unscheduled orders 

3 hours ago, Elguapo99 said:

I ordered my PHEV Premium on 10/5/22 and received a message from Ford on 12/1 with a build scheduled for the week of 1/23/23 and a VIN number.

Congrats! You seem lucky to get one built so soon.

I still don't get how this works... I placed my order on 12/14/21, with my order sitting at priority 02 for about 9 months of that time. Is this a "dealer allocation" thing? Can my dealer be low-priority when Ford is deciding who to build a car for?  Sigh.

Edited by MrCurvedLimos

I placed an order on 12/27 for a Vapor Blue 2023 Ford escape Hybrid ST Elite

Panoramic roof

Tech package

19" Ebony painted wheels

Floor liners

Block Heater

Got an email from ford confirming the order.

They just happened to get  Vapor blue Mach E in for a customer when i was at the dealer. The color looks nothing like the color on the ford Website, its much lighter.But it looks really nice.

Does anyone know when the next round of Escape scheduling will take place?

31 minutes ago, Escape17 said:

I placed an order on 12/27 for a Vapor Blue 2023 Ford escape Hybrid ST Elite

Panoramic roof

Tech package

19" Ebony painted wheels

Floor liners

Block Heater

Got an email from ford confirming the order.

They just happened to get  Vapor blue Mach E in for a customer when i was at the dealer. The color looks nothing like the color on the ford Website, its much lighter.But it looks really nice.

Does anyone know when the next round of Escape scheduling will take place?

No idea. I looked at last year’s scheduling and they didn’t start scheduling Escapes until the second or third week of January after the holiday break. I’m just guessing they won’t this week because today is still a holiday for Ford. But nothing has been normal for quite a while. 

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Good. If it saves me money and gets rid of a feature I will absolutely never use then I’m all for it. Same goes for the wireless charging pad. Note to Ford: do this across the board. 

But does it keep SXM from spamming you for years?  Because that would almost be worth paying extra for.  Almost.