2023 Escape Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

My ST- Line Elite Hybrid was scheduled for the week of 1/09. I called my dealer last week and was told that the vehicle is built and had an estimated delivery date of 2/18. I called Ford customer service today and was told the vehicle is in Transit. The tracker still shows in-production.  I also did not receive any email updates after my scheduled email on 11/17. Will post an update when I get the delivery call. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimsmith94 said:

@jimsmith94 THANKS for the message. Not what I'm wanting to hear but what can we do. 

I figured something would happen. I tried buying a Maverick and my order has yet to be filled. So I've given up on that. Decided I need an SUV for the height off the ground and have been trying to get a Lexus for over a year now and no luck whatsoever. So I ordered an Escape. Maybe I'm not supposed to buy a new vehicle. I'm about to give up. But not yet.  

• Like 1

Just a data point and status...

Ordered PHEV on 1/27.

To date, no confirmation email from Ford.

Tried to add trailer package today... while updating, dealer found that hybrid orders (not sure if just PHEV or all hybrids) are not permitted to be changed.

I went to the Tracker twice this morning and the Scheduling information still showed 02/27/2023. After seeing the posts above I went back to check again and it no longer shows a Scheduled Date. So it looks like they are removing the Scheduling for Hybrids (Not PHEV) as well.

Back to the drawing board.

2 hours ago, Elguapo99 said:

Just great. My PHEV Premium is shown as "In Production" this week (2/17/23). No change as of yet on the Ford scheduling site.

When you say ford scheduling site, do you mean the webpage where you put your Vin and order number in and you see your status?

On 2/17/2023 at 2:36 PM, SgtLip said:

Just checked and my Hybrid has now been Scheduled once again. As of today 2/17 it is Scheduled for Production on 3/15.

There is hope again.

Crap, mine is scheduled for 3/20   I wonder if its going to get pushed out to a later date.

What was your original schedule date?

1 hour ago, escape20 said:

Crap, mine is scheduled for 3/20   I wonder if its going to get pushed out to a later date.

What was your original schedule date?

@escape20 Which time?

Dealer told me 3/13 and gave me the VIN

Then it went to 3/1, 3/2 and ended up 2/27. Then Ford stopped and it went blank. Now it's 3/15. 

I have been trying to buy a Hybrid SUV from Toyota, Lexus, Escape and any other manufacturer since March 2022. I ordered a Maverick back on July 2021 and they never built it and Ford still sends me emails they haven't scheduled it yet. So I'll be surprised if I get the Escape.

51 minutes ago, GaryG said:

My salesman Ray Bowen in Lake Park FL 561-281-7699 just got a new '22 Escape plug-in loaded in. I'm waiting on an order for a '23 but this one is nice if anyone is interested. I think they want sticker at $46,800.

We just bought our 22 Titanium Premium from Mullinax in Vero Beach. It was well under MSRP. Their website lists multiple PHEV’ s under MSRP. Great folks to deal with.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Stevedbvik1 said:

We just bought our 22 Titanium Premium from Mullinax in Vero Beach. It was well under MSRP. Their website lists multiple PHEV’ s under MSRP. Great folks to deal with.

The no argue windshield price on this one was the same as sticker. Mullinax is the best around here and Ray is the best salesman I've had in all my years of buying Fords. I just test drove this one they just got but they can locate them at their other stores if they have them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stevedbvik1 said:

@Stevedbvik1 I've ordered my Escape Hybrid through Mullinax in Kissimmee, FL. Never used them before but I love their NO DEALER FEES mentality. Looking forward to working with them.

We’re from Michigan spending a couple months down here. Started looking around down here when it was becoming more obvious that our 23 order was going to be long or non existent. Easiest car purchase we’ve ever made. 

1 hour ago, SgtLip said:

@Stevedbvik1 I've ordered my Escape Hybrid through Mullinax in Kissimmee, FL. Never used them before but I love their NO DEALER FEES mentality. Looking forward to working with them.

• Like 1

UPDATE. 22 February 2023

I checked the Tracker this morning and I was still Scheduled for 3/15/2023.

I just checked again and it is GONE!!! Nothing. A Big Blank spot. ??

So what does this mean? They announced this morning another week of down time but 3/15 was still showing. The week delay should not have hurt my date. But now they scratched it completely. Does that mean the software issue is more difficult than they thought?

AMAZING!!!