2023 Escape Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

22 hours ago, Bigboybobs said:

I’m thinking it’s cause there were a lot sitting waiting to be shipped out after the software update. But maybe it will end up being faster

I am in North NJ

Could be from the shipping backup

Did you Get a Sticker as well?

1 hour ago, escape20 said:

I just used the Chat on the tracker site,  my build has now gone from Day April 13 to week of April 17th

Sounds like they are still having issues!!

PHEV or Hybrid? My current theory is their having part shortages for PHEV.

9 hours ago, escape20 said:

I just used the Chat on the tracker site,  my build has now gone from Day April 13 to week of April 17th

Sounds like they are still having issues!!

Mine just went from April 3rd to the 13th. ST Line select Hybrid in Rapid Red. Ordered Nov 14th

9 hours ago, escape20 said:

I am in North NJ

Could be from the shipping backup

Did you Get a Sticker as well?

Yeah i did. But i got my sticker back in early Feb before the plant closed. According to our system my escape won’t be actually released to the rail until March 25th. It does seem like the april 11th date is fairly accurate given the other escapes I’m seeing in our system. 

13 hours ago, Bigboybobs said:

Yeah i did. But i got my sticker back in early Feb before the plant closed. According to our system my escape won’t be actually released to the rail until March 25th. It does seem like the april 11th date is fairly accurate given the other escapes I’m seeing in our system. 

They must still be holding them at the plant

i hope it does not hold up mine on April 17th build date

Did your sticker change with a new blend date on it?

Edited by escape20

How frustrating

Ford needs to get its act together

They had escapes on the road almost a year ago, and they just find out a month ago there is a software problem.

They should build prototypes and let average people drive them, for a few months. Someone that puts a lot of miles on

How frustrating

Ford needs to get its act together

They had escapes on the road almost a year ago, and they just find out a month ago there is a software problem.

They should build prototypes and let average people drive them, for a few months. Someone that puts a lot of miles on

I would be interested in another PHEV, but none exists so I am stuck waiting. More time to save up money at least. Also looks like the tax credit refund change still hasn't happened so hopefully that balances the cost a little bit, as long as there are no changes by the time I finally receive this thing. 

5 hours ago, Aguy said:

I would be interested in another PHEV, but none exists so I am stuck waiting. More time to save up money at least. Also looks like the tax credit refund change still hasn't happened so hopefully that balances the cost a little bit, as long as there are no changes by the time I finally receive this thing. 

i see 3 dealer stock plugins in the nj area

did you try looking at incoming stock in areas around you

3 hours ago, Bigboybobs said:

FYI there is a panoramic vista sunroof shortage on new escapes. Any orders that are not scheduled yet may have a longer delay if they’re included

Ah great!  I'm scheduled for 4/13 but that date keeps falling back and I have a sunroof on mine

36 minutes ago, dchan said:

So far as of this evening the shop.ford. Tracker still has my platinum Vista equipped Hybrid AWD scheduled for 4-12.  Fingers crossed.  

Good luck

The tracker only showed a date for me 1 time for 24 hours then went back to unscheduled, even though the chat line says otherwise!!

37 minutes ago, escape20 said:

Good luck

The tracker only showed a date for me 1 time for 24 hours then went back to unscheduled, even though the chat line says otherwise!!

It started at Feb 20th and has been pushed several times including having the schedule dropped then re-scheduled. It’s been April 12 for a couple weeks. Like I said. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dchan said:

It started at Feb 20th and has been pushed several times including having the schedule dropped then re-scheduled. It’s been April 12 for a couple weeks. Like I said. Fingers crossed!

Mine has been steady for April 11th for the past week or two

• Like 1

My order for an Escape Hybrid was placed on 9/23/22. On 1/17/23 I was notified that my production date was scheduled for 2/13/23. When I checked the web site today, all it said was that my order is “confirmed. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week.” So I have gone backwards from being “scheduled” to merely “order confirmed.”   Just another piece of data for this forum.

1 hour ago, swan said:

My order for an Escape Hybrid was placed on 9/23/22. On 1/17/23 I was notified that my production date was scheduled for 2/13/23. When I checked the web site today, all it said was that my order is “confirmed. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week.” So I have gone backwards from being “scheduled” to merely “order confirmed.”   Just another piece of data for this forum.

The tracking system is crap.

Use the chat feature on the ford website and they will give you the real date.

I bet it may even be in production, all of the dates were moved up by at least 4 weeks.

Same thing is happening to me

The tracking system is crap.

Use the chat feature on the ford website and they will give you the real date.

I bet it may even be in production, all of the dates were moved up by at least 4 weeks.

Same thing is happening to me

Updates are also available from your dealer, who has 24/7 access to progress.