2023 Escape Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

22 hours ago, escape20 said:

Does your truck have a Vista roof? does it show on the sticker if so?

Mine has the vista roof, my window sticker isn’t showing up just yet. Website said it could take a few days. Coworker who just got his Bronco that was ordered said I may not see my window sticker until next Thursday…

This past week I checked in and my Ordered on September 19 previously scheduled for Feb, then March several dates, then deleted from scheduled, then rescheduled to later date, then pushed to April 4, then April 12, is now showing in Production! and I received my window sticker as well Yesterday.  According to the window sticker it is as ordered.

Platinum Hybrid with tow package, Vista sun roof and several other tech upgrades.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dchan said:

This past week I checked in and my Ordered on September 19 previously scheduled for Feb, then March several dates, then deleted from scheduled, then rescheduled to later date, then pushed to April 4, then April 12, is now showing in Production! and I received my window sticker as well Yesterday.  According to the window sticker it is as ordered.

Platinum Hybrid with tow package, Vista sun roof and several other tech upgrades.

Fingers crossed.

So your production date was april 12the but it shows in production now, WOW thats good news

hope mine is done earlier too

13 hours ago, MrCurvedLimos said:

PHEV Premium, no sunroof, still holding steady scheduled for the week of 5/1.

The week-for-week slip seems to have stopped finally.  

Thats good.  Mine was doing the same thing and then finally 2 weeks after no updates it said mine was starting production.  Fingers crossed you see in production on Thursday.  Seems like Thursdays are when they update.

On 4/3/2023 at 7:49 PM, MrCurvedLimos said:

PHEV Premium, no sunroof, still holding steady scheduled for the week of 5/1.

The week-for-week slip seems to have stopped finally.  

We have had a similar experience. Multiple changes, then settled, Scheduled to Day - 19th April. It hasn't changed now in over a week. Hoping to see the window sticker next week, about 10th or 11th April.

Performance Ford in Windsor Ontario has posted a short video on their FB page of two 2023 escapes that have arrived at the dealership. Both white - one with moon roof and one without. 

Updated  2023/04/07:

There web page now lists :

One white Platinum AWD 2023 Escape.

One white ST-Line AWD 2023 Escape.

One silver Platinum AWD Escape.

No pictures.

Edited by PTofTheNorth
Add models 2023 Escape dealer has,

7 hours ago, World Devastator said:

Seems like PHEV Escape only get half of tax credit. Well, as a PHEV customer, that one month software issue from painful become lethal.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/04/new-ford-ev-phev-ira-tax-credit-eligibility-revealed/

That article is saying it will be eligible for at least half the credit, with the battery portion to be determined. But yeah we got kind of screwed, unless they allow application for those that ordered before the cutoff, but I don't see that happening. 

1 hour ago, Aguy said:

That article is saying it will be eligible for at least half the credit, with the battery portion to be determined. But yeah we got kind of screwed, unless they allow application for those that ordered before the cutoff, but I don't see that happening. 

I’m sure Ford will write a check for the other $3750 because they feel so bad for their customers ?

• Haha 1

Kind of frustrated at the lack of videos on youtube. Really looking forward to seeing reviews of the 13.2" display. It's the only thing keeping me hesitant. Not a fan of digital/touch screen climate control; but with the settings being locked at the bottom of the screen, my worries are somewhat resolved. I am still not fully on board with the digital interface though unless it gets glowing reviews. 

15 hours ago, Aguy said:

Kind of frustrated at the lack of videos on youtube. Really looking forward to seeing reviews of the 13.2" display. It's the only thing keeping me hesitant. Not a fan of digital/touch screen climate control; but with the settings being locked at the bottom of the screen, my worries are somewhat resolved. I am still not fully on board with the digital interface though unless it gets glowing reviews. 

Idk if you saw this but he uses the touch screen. It doesn't look awful. It'll probably take a bit to get used to though

Edited by Bigboybobs

I am a bit worried; I ordered my ST Select on 4/1 with the Vista Moon roof, Tow Package, and a few other options. I was not made aware of the Vista Moon roof shortage but keep checking with the dealership to make sure my order remains the same from when I signed off on it.  I did get an email on 4/3 that my order has been confirmed and that I would be updated throughout the process.  

Do I need to worry, that my order will be changed without my permission?  

Also, if it is changed, I will not be taking ownership, as it is not what I ordered.