2023 EcoBoost Mustang Order

• ice-capades changed the title to 2023 EcoBoost Mustang Order
43 minutes ago, jcody43 said:

I went to a local dealer today who agreed to give me invoice pricing on a 2023 ecoboost. I attached a photo of the order sheet and was wondering if the invoice price looks right. I was not allowed to take the order guide home but was able to see the only changes for the ecoboost were paint colors.

Photo.pdf

The invoice price is correct. If you're so concerned with whether the Dealer is showing you the correct invoice price, why are you doing business with them? 

The 2023 Mustang Order Guide is available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section at the top of the page. 

• Like 3

I'm not really sure what your question is.  Are you accusing the dealer of creating a fake preview order page?  That printout is straight out of Ford's ordering system.

Why do you suspect that it's inaccurate?

The only concern should be that you have an agreed upon price, an exact $ amount now.  Reason being that pricing will likely go up before it's built, thus the invoice price will be higher.  Dealer could say, well, this is the new invoice price and leave it at that.  What they won't say is they get price protection so they pay the original invoice price.

Thanks for the responses. I am not trying to accuse anyone of false prices. I am just a first time buyer upgrading from a 98 pathfinder so I wanted to make sure I was handling it right. It is a good point to make sure I lock in that Invoice price. I haven’t signed any papers but will contact the sales manager to get that price in writing before I sign anything and give a deposit.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, jcody43 said:

Thanks for the responses. I am not trying to accuse anyone of false prices. I am just a first time buyer upgrading from a 98 pathfinder so I wanted to make sure I was handling it right. It is a good point to make sure I lock in that Invoice price. I haven’t signed any papers but will contact the sales manager to get that price in writing before I sign anything and give a deposit.

That clears it up.  Just make sure you get everything from them in writing, signed.  Some buyers will push for a buyer's order from the dealer, signed by the dealer, listing the exact selling price including all dealer fees and preferably estimated taxes, etc.  That's up to you.  Make sure you understand the terms of any deposit (refundable or not, etc).  

• Like 1